Infiniti Wealth Services / SCAM businesses / Known SCAM Artists FAKE businesses

DO NOT BELEIVE A WORD THESE GUYS TELL YOU! Check Ripp Off Report on these businesses, as I just noticed them as new reports. 3443 Camino Del Rio South Suite 211 is where you will find them. This place is a know SCAM BUSINESS FRONT, they operate under various names with the words "Wealth" "Mortgage" "Immigration" "Lawyer" "Real Estate" "Insurance" under them. From Infiniti Wealth, Immigration Help, Discount Insurance LLC, Immigration Law, etc, etc. My family is from Mexico and I used them for Immigration Services to get relatives over. I have checked with the local authorities and they are aware of 3443 Camino Del Rio South Suite 211 as being a NEST Full of SCAMMERS. My name is Francisco Morales and I live in Santee. Several of my friends have been SCAMMED by businesses here too. Be Very Careful when dealing with ANYONE out of this address 3443 Camino Del Rio as it is a known hot bed for SCAMMERS. Check with your local authorities before doing business here and make sure they have appropriate licenses that are not FAKE.
Francisco Morales

Comments

• In
      9th of Mar, 2009

Francisco,
    I am the owner of Infiniti Wealth Services, LLC. And I wanted to inform you that the information that you have posted in reference to our company is incorrect. We do not provide any type of immigration services, insurance services, immigration law, or any thing other than mortgage help to people. There are many different business that are located in this building, so I believe that you have mixed up our company with another company that could be in the same building. There are a few different immigration law companies in this building. I am sorry that we were mixed up with them but if you could please update your comment about our company, stating that you have mixed us up. Our business model is very transparent and we invite scrutiny because we know that it will help our company even more. Please feel free to call us and solve this issue.

Ross Young

President/CEO

(888) 881-0878

• Tr
      11th of May, 2009

Infiniti Wealth Services / Peoples First Financial are all the same company. Check out the reports on here from Peoples First Financial and you will see that these are the same scammers that started Infiniti Wealth Services, because they had negative media attention with Peoples First Financial and a bunch of pissed off customers. They were all featured on the news and 20/20. They are all a bunch of scammers, and crooks. They all work together and change there name's all the time!