Infiniti Wealth Services / Loan Mod Scam! / F Rating BBB -SCAM

1 3443 Camino Del Rio South Suite 211San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-881-0878

F Rating BBB, I would stay clear of this company. I did not give them money, but after further research realized this was a scam for them to stop my foreclosure and say they can modify my home loan. When I called the California DRE they said these types of companies are scams and have had complaints on Infiniti Wealth Services several times.

Mike
Midwest

Ma

Comments

6th of Mar, 2009

These companies are only scams if they do not do what is promised. Infiniti Wealth Services guaranteed to modify our loan and almost cut our payments in half. There are several loan mod companies that will take your money and shrug when they dont save your home. I can understand why some people may beleive loan mod co's. are scams, but calling out one specific company is not something to do because you heard one thing from one person. If someone told you that they had a horrible experience at a burger joint, and thinks the restaraunt is horrible, are you not going to eat burgers anymore? Of course not.
    IWS helped us out so much I have no choice but to defend they're company as well as service.

-Janice

• Ro
      2nd of Apr, 2009

This company is currently going though some litigation and should be out of business soon, so I hear. I know they changed names a few times and used to be called peoples first financial. They tell you to "stop making payments on your house because it looks better" DONOT DO THAT!!! Stay away at all costs, do not become another statistic.