Infinite Pools / Wave Tec Pools / Terrible business people

United States Review updated:
No matter what the name is they are terrible business people I have been back and forth with them for one and a half years, everyone you deal with either gets fired or quits even the attorneys.

I live on the east coast and just want to get a refund my pool has sooooo many problems I don't know where to begin. I've gone to BBB hearings 2 times they don't show up, they lose and just don't care about the consumer Someone out there has to stop them from ripping people off.

WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT! Is any one interested in representing us?

Loretta Steffy
King Of Prussia, PA

A  28th of Mar, 2008 by
The problem with Wave Tec is not that they are terrible business people. They are very adept at what they do. The owner of the company, Jason Herring, is the most dishonest, unethical slimy snake ever born.

He knows exactly what he is doing. Preying on good people and taking their money and not delivering on the product.

He does the same to his employees.
N  18th of Apr, 2008 by
Where have wave tech pools gone, , , their bulding in Georgetown, Texas is empty and the sign gone...what recourse do I have re my guarantee and ant future issues... i feel thta they have basically run away from any responsibilities and support..sounds crooked
A  31st of Jul, 2008 by
Hi, I have been on this website, plus a few others over the past few days trying to find a resolution to problems with Wave Tec Pools - as I see many others before me have also done. If anyone can give me any information - I would greatly apprecoate it. My house is up for foreclosure this coming Tuesday, due to our stupidity of non-payment of you guessed it - our pool is connected as a 2nd lien on our property. We originally agreed on purchasing our modular pool back in May 2006 - it was November & I still hadn't heard anything. We had already put down $1000 & had already started to pay our monthly payments before they even began CONstruction. They apologized for it taking so long & had the pool put in within 2 weeks. I can't say anything against the contractor who installed the pool - he was a great guy & after all this time - he is the only one affiliated with that company who will speak to us. It is our knowledge that they pretty well messed him & other employees over as well. He was given us conflicting info about Wave Tec the whole time he was installing the pool & my husband & I wondered just what we were in store for - it didn't sound very good. The pool pump blew the first day & took almost 3 months to get it replaced. The lady that came out told me not to send in my warranties until it all got fixed & they would alter the date of completion. Several months passed & several people came out: some said we needed a bigger pump & others just said that this one needed replaced. We went thru most of last year with a green waterpond in our backyard to find out that even after they replaced the pump we couldn't keep water out from underneath it. Our liner was floating now after so much rain last fall. We drained the pool severalt times & used the wet vac to suck out the air like the contractor told us, spread the liner back into place & filled it back up several times before we realized that when they had installed the lighting system - someone had dropped a screw driver & grazed the liner, which caused a hole - which caused about an inch leak in the liner. After speaking to Wave Tec several times to no avail (they wanted $1400 more to repair)- my husband told them to come & dig the darn thing up & take it back - we were not going to pay on it anymore. This was in Dec. '07 -So, they didn't do anything & we didn't do anything & they sold the contract to another finance company after the 3rd month of non-payment. We found out that the owner of Wave Tec was also the owner of the finance co/Superior Funding- so when we quit paying - then he wasn't getting that monthly check, then he sold the contract. Now that finance company is trying to foreclose on our house that we already have invested for 2 1/2 yrs in & everyone is telling me that if I can't settle with the new finance company then they will take my house Tues if I don't file bankruptcy. I have put a call in to the finance company to see if this can be settled between us & stop foreclosure. I am also looking into what I can do to get in on someone's class action lawsuit against Wave Tec. I saw where someone has already started. If I could get that information or any other that might help - I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks