Infinite Financial Card / This company is just a SCAM!

This company is just a SCAM. I received a phone call saying that they can increase my credit in few month. All u need to do is deposit $300, and have $3000 CREDIT CARD. And u can use it any time. After i waited 3 weeks, i finally received my package. Inside was 3 Voucher each is $100 (Voucher is print at Kinko's, bad quality, nothing a regular paper.) And i call them what is the voucher for, they said it paid the balance of the account. And he said u have to buy the stuff online. So i log on, BAM!! there is the catch. Everything inside is so EXPENSIVE. For example, a pack of 4 AA battery cost $12.95, and a Computer P3 system only cost $2790.00. Can u believe it..i call them and i said i want my money back and i want to cancel my membership, they said "u can cancel but u will not the $300 back" I know his company will try to get more $$ from u so ok, i just want to cancel it. After 3 month and i receive a charge in my bank account for both $60 and $30. I'm very frustrated. And now i take it to Better Business Bureau and FTC, and Attorney General. I need to do something, or else it will happen to someone else.