Infill Realty / Julian Blum / Moldy Condo Purchase / Damage Not Disclosed

1 7657 e. Coolidge St Scottsdale, AZ 85251Phoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 602-615-4060

n: I purchased a new condo conversion on [protected] and I signed a dual agency agreement with the sellers agent (Julian Blum-Infill Realty), approximately 2 weeks after moving in to the condo I became extremely ill and had to constantly go to the doctor but wasn't sure why, when i moved in my place I painted all of my walls and in doing so I noticed that on 4 of my walls the texture didn't match 2' up from the floor (texture was heavy). I was outside one day and was visiting with one of my neighbors and she mentioned in passing that my unit had been flooded back in [protected] from a pipe that had broke in the common wall next door, this damage was never disclosed from the seller (Sir Mortgage & Finance) and my agent never mentioned to me that i should have a home inspection - this was my first home and the agent knew that and took advantage of that fact. I confirmed that the place had been flooded by my upstairs neighbor. Two weeks ago I had to finally move out of the condo due to being so sick.