Infibeam / Fraudulent Practice and Non Refund

Bangalore, India Review updated:

I purchased the Samsung Diet 22T cooler from Infibeam online on 6th April, 15. I received the product on 13th April, 2015 at 1600 hrs. I opened the parcel @ 2230 hrs, found that there was no remote in the parcel. Having the remote was my foremost criteria. Before placing the order for the cooler, I called up and spoke to the customer care executive that whether the remote will be there in the product or not. He assured me Yes, I will get the remote too.
The reason why I had to call the executive was due to dubious statement about the product on the place order page (product description page). Which at one place said its without remote and other place it said the cooler is loaded with the remote. After the confirmation by the infibeam executive I placed the order. BUT NO REMOTE RECEIVED IN THE PARCEL. Hence I did not unwrap it and cseal the box as it was received.
After Seeing that there is no remote I called up the Infibeam and told them the detail. They said that this model doesn't have remote then I told them about the conversation I had with the executive before placing the order, and that he confirmed me that there is a remote also I told him that the company is doing fraud with the customer as they are writing double statements one that the remote is there and second that there is no remote.
He checked it for himself that actually the site said the two statements and he apologized and said it’s the mistake from our end.
And On the same day I clicked the pics of the unpacked cooler (I did not unpack it, just the box was opened and when no remote found it was sealed back) and sent it to infibeam to process the refund. This was on 13th, I was told that pick up will be done in 3 days that the pick up took place after 21 days and for those 21 days I had to send 5 mails and call them 6 times for pick up request. Every time I got the same answer the pick up will be done tomorrow at 12 pm. In these days they also sent a mail that they are offering Rs 500 as a compensation. This was heights of unprofessionalism first of all they cheat customers with double statements and wrong description about the product and then they offer money so that the cusotmer doesn't raise voice.

Its 20th May today. I have sent 22 mails and called up Infibeam 8-10 times but they never take the pain to give a proper answer. They reply to the mail saying the request have been forwarded to the concerned team. And when I call they say again the same thing that the concerned team will take 2-3 days time and revert back. But I have never received a single call from the Infibeam. They not even send the mail. I have no idea of my refund status. Since last 10 days they are giving the same reply that the product has gone for the quality check. What quality check when I did not even open the parcel. It was all packed as they sent it to me and I have all the pics. When I saw there is no remote it was useless to open it.
They have a landline number and every time I call them they put me on hold for 8-10 minutes and reply that the concerned team is working on it. I am tired of the robotic answers from Infibeam whether in mail or on phone. This company has no sense of responsibility and no accountability. Their reply remains the same ever. Its 37 days since I raised the request for refund and since then this company is harassing me. I am paying for their false statement. I would have rather bought it from some other online site who doesn’t fool the customer for selling their product.
I have no option but to sue against the company for their fraudulent practices of selling product with wrong information and then not replying to the customers. They have harassed me so very much. It is my husband’s hard earned money how can I let it go. My husband had undergone surgery (I can provide all details) I was in so much need for money. I continuously called them and asked for refund but they just repeat the lines, we apologies for the inconvenience, the concerned department will get back to me. But in these many days I have no idea which is this concerned dept and no one got back to me. I want everyone to know the real face of infibeam and their wrong practices of cheating customers with wrong information.

Infibeam

Ra
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Ab
      21st of Apr, 2011
    Infibeam - customer service
    infibeam.com
    India

fck .worst service ever seen in my life .. this is my 4th day . still now unable contact them .. 100% dissatisfy . ebay.in is best and trusted .. dont believe http://www.infibeam.com/ .. kick them out from online shopping. wanna cancel my order .please help me ( [protected]@yahoo.com) . i need refund . how to claim ?

• Nr
      14th of Sep, 2011
    Infibeam - Empty packet recieved
    Infibeam.com
    India
    infibeam.com

Order ID: 8186101
    I have recieved one item (New Designer Georgette Silk Sari with Zari Blouse -124 (Red) ) as expected whereas in case of the other item (Nova Pull Trouser Belt (Black, 42Inch) ) I have recieved an empty packet.

• Pa
      14th of Sep, 2011

hahahaha- good bye everyone and good luck with your loser lives
    Ramelle; guys like it tight and trim - not great swinging saloon doors