Inf Prime Savings / Unauthorized deduction from account.

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Who and what is INF Prime Savings and how do I get them to stop charging my bank account $16.95 evry month. I call and they say okay you are closed out and won't be charged anymore, and then the next month they do it all over again. What do I have to do, close out my checking account so that they can't charge it anymore?

Bi

Comments

• Ce
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I don't know how they got any of my information. I can not get in contact with them. This has been going on for about several months. I work hard for my money and every penny counts. If anyone has any info. please share.

• St
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Inf Prime Savings - CANCELLATION
    INF PRIME SAVINGS
    UNK
    Phone: 866 335 7577

I CANNOT GET THRU TO THIS COMPANY TO CANCEL OUT CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD.
    PLEASE - HOW DO I REACH THEM AND BETTER STILL - HOW DO I CAUSE THEM SOME PAIN?

• Mg
      14th of Sep, 2009

Can you please give me their phone number. They are charging my account $16.95 per month too, and I have no idea what for. Please email me the number at gails_gails@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your help.

• Ba
      15th of Oct, 2009

I had this happen to me a few times with the Acai Berry Scam. Now my boyfriend is having this same charge on his account. What I recommend everyone who has called and talked to these people and have not seen any action taken, is to call your bank. Let them now what is going on and ask them to file a claim against the company. They will block the company from being able to charge your account anymore and a claim will be filed. I did this with acai and i have not seen charges for months. I wish everyone luck!

9th of Nov, 2009

Who and what is Inf Prime Savings?

Can you please give me their phone number, I have no idea what I am being charged 16.95 for.
    Please email me their phone number to mladd5@comcast.net.

I have tried to email them--but no response.

Thank you.