Inexpensivedomians.com / Hijacked domains

United States Review updated:

This company has gone through a data migration, which basically means that they have moved their data from one database to another. During this migration this company has literally hijacked my domains by changing my username and password as well as losing vital information about my account. After following numerous instructions on the company's webpage to determine my new username and reset my password, I determined my account was locked. When I contacted the company about my locked account, they requested I submit a "Change of Account" form, which includes a signed form and a copy of a government issued identification. I submitted the form via email with my signature and a scanned, legible copy of my valid Texas drivers license and the company responded by email indicating that my identification was illegible and that my account would not be unlocked. Furthermore, the information that was listed as my WHOIS information has been lost to the company's negligent attempt as a data migration. My WHOIS information now list the word NULL for residing city in my domains, indicating that it has been deleted and prevents me from verifying that I am the owner of these domains. I am going to lose four domains because of this company, domains that I am likely never to get back.
Va

Comments

An
  31st of Oct, 2008
I am with you. Every since the change, I feel like I am dealing with a bunch of idiots anytime I have to contact support@secureserver.net.

Do they read the questions that are sent to them or just look for key words that match some script they are reading from?

I am shopping around to switch to a more reliable company.
An
  31st of Oct, 2008
That was supposed to be "Ever since"