iNest.co uk / B H Systems Ltd / Complete lack of communication

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Further to Ray Cleary's complaint about this firms's refusal to be contacted about faulty goods, either by e-mail or by phone, I completely agree with his comments that they should not be allowed to get away with such behaviour. How they can be permitted to continue to take the consumer's money through PROTX is a matter of concern. Do not deal with them.

Comments

19th of Nov, 2007

I had the exact same thing happen to me, they sold me a faulty product without a power lead which they wouldn't send me one, so I went and brought one myself I found it just wouldn't switch on at all, it was completely false. I'm now struggling to get them to pay up trough a county court. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE THERE LOW LIFE FRAUDSTERS WHO STEAL FROM PEOPLE!!

• Li
      4th of Dec, 2007

I have also been a victim of this con man. I can't believe this thieving scoundrel is still getting away with this daylight robbery. If someone got caught shoplifting or burgling someones home they would be up in court for it. Yet this man continues to defraud people every day, and is still adverting his company on the net. Trading Standards have done nothing to put a stop to this man and he still owes lots of people money for defective goods that he has sold to them. Nobody is able to contact him by phone, letter or e mail. Why are the police not arresting this man for theft? I don't get it, this is just crazy. Anyone who wants anymore info on the extent of the problem just go to:

You will see how many others [that we know about] have been conned by this unscrupulous con man.

• Le
      18th of Dec, 2007

I bought a tv/dvd recently. arrived without manual and not well packed, looked second hand. Checked details and tried to contact, no reply. sent the item back which cost £20 the item was returned as there was no-one to receive item. Not sure what to do now. I wished I had checked about the company first but found them on a price comparison site.

• Mi