iNeedHits.com / Billed subscription charges without notification

1 Australia Review updated:

We first contacted this company for a test of promotion they offered for keywords. They charged us $7.95 and said we can test it. They then continued to charge our credit card, and when we requested a refund, they cancelled the subscription and refused.

Be warned ineedhits.com is definitely a rip off. And they will continue to bill your account without further authorization. When you complain they say you signed a subscription and will not refund you.

I suggest you try another organization such as yahoo or overture, but the ineedhits.com is a complete scam!

WATCH OUT!

ineedhits.com Pty Ltd Head Office
Unit 5
166 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia 6009
Australia

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2007

We absolutely agree. This company search engine marketing is a big ripp off. The wench katie had the audacity to tell us we have no choice and refused to give us a refund.

They will scam you our of money if you join any of their services, and automatically bind you into a subscription. Then when you complain they tell you no refund...you have basically lost your money... They bill you for the full month and cancel service then do not provide a refund

Ineedhits.com: scam! Rip off company of search engine marketing scam specialists

ineedhits.com Pty Ltd Head Office
    Unit 5
    166 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia 6009
    Australia

• In
      23rd of Apr, 2007

This company billed subscription charges without notification

Watch out!

• Pa
      21st of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately it appears that many customers of Ineedhits cannot read.

Whenever I purchase a product from any online business I do read their terms and conditions before purchasing.

In Ineedhits terms and conditions it does state that the services will renew automatically each month but you can cancel before it renews.

Why on earth do people agree to the t&c's when they haven't read them? And then they have the audacity to complain after they agreed to them.

I've used the services from Ineedhits and if you actually do a little bit of research before purchasing, you will know what to expect from each product.

I have no complaints about the services... but I actually did speak to the sales staff who were very helpful explaining what each product does and were honest about what I could expect. And I also did read the t&c's before purchasing.

After all, it is your money and you are responsible for it.

Try learning how to read, for a start, before complaining and defaming a company's reputation...

• Pa
      10th of Oct, 2008

I have had no problems with this company...The results have been outstanding. Read the terms and condition it's just like every other company terms. I'm really surprised that anyone would complain without first reading there conditions, especially over 7.95. If you want to cancel the services, just go into the subscription section and cancel, it's that easy...

• Da
      11th of May, 2011

I also got charged for a renewal without notification and my website hasn't worked for a year. They say they are sending hits (67) to me. They have no customer service. They are a crap company. Do not use them as they have no ethics. You can't tell me they can't refund your money for a subscription you want cancelled and you haven't used their services.