iNeedHits.com / Total SCAM!!!

I purchased a Top Up Traffic service for $7.99 from INeedHits.com.<br />
They are total SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE FROM THEM.<br />
I DID NOT GET ANY TOP 10 EXPOSURE THAT THEY GUARANTEED!<br />
I asked for a REFUND, BUT THEY REFUSED FOR A REFUND.<br />
I asked for their phone number so I could complain, BUT THEY SAID THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE SERVICE, ONLY ONLINE CHAT WAS AVAILABLE.<br />
I'M SOOOO MAD!!! EVEN THOUGH I PAID ONLY $7.99, THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING I PAID FOR!!! I ALSO USED THEIR FREE SUBMIT WEBSITE TOOL, AND NOW I GET TONS AND TONS OF JUNK MAILS. DO NOT USE ANY OF THEIR SERVICE!! THEY ARE TOTAL SCAMMERS!!!

Comments

• Re
      16th of Nov, 2009

@FURIOUSURRRGH - Whilst I can appreciate that you feel that you've been hard done by, can I point to a few items that you may have failed to consider, given your anger over the situaion.

The Top Up Traffic service you purchased provides a featured listing (for a specified keyword) adjacent to the top 10 organic results. Your listing can be found across 250+ search engines on the ISEDN network. (this is outlined on the product page).

As Top Up Traffic delivers keyword specific exposure - your keyword selection might have been the reason it failed to generate the traffic results you were after.

There are costs involved in having your listing displayed on these searche engines, so we are not able to issue refunds just because keyword selection failed to provide results.

If you use the Livechat online service we offer to all our customers, our team will be happy to work with you on improving the performance of your campaign and potentially finding an amicable outcome for both parties.

Regards
    Rene LeMerle
    Marketing Manager - ineedhits

• Pr
      14th of May, 2010

Just go to your credit card company I am not sure how long it has been but fight them through your credit card company I am hopefully we can get the credit card companies after these guys and shut them down.