iNeedHits.com / fraud and scam

DO NOT USE ineedhits.com! Not only do they NOT DO what they're paid for, but then they charge you month after month ignoring any cancels, plus when I told them I was reporting them to the State Attorneys General Office, they charged me twice! I HATE THESE PIECES OF POOP! Anyone who can help me put them out of business come forward. I'm going to do the best on my own.

Comments

• Re
      16th of Nov, 2009

@Eli'sMom - All customers can cancel and pause their services at any time using the account management area. Simply login and you can view and control all of your services there.

In terms of your services not being delivered and the double charge, we are not aware of any issues that would have caused this problem. Please speak to our customer service team via Livechat so we can find a resolution to your situation.

Regards

Rene LeMerle
    Marketing Manager - ineedhits

• Je
      7th of Oct, 2010

In a weak moment, I clicked on the $19.95 plan to get Back links and a higher ranking on Google. The moment I clicked, my browser mysteriously went to another screen to complete the order.

I selected the quantity of one (1) URL for $19.95 and proceeded to checkout to use my American Express card. After I attempted to complete the order, a "scam alert" generated by my protection software.

I read the message and discovered that the currency was then switched to Austrian demonstrations. My card was charged $119.95.

American Express contacted me and explained that I had been scommed and they would not process the charge and investigate the matter.

I was very pleased with the performance of my protection software and the card company.