iNeedHits.com / complete fraud - no service/ongoing unauthorized billings

This company is like ugly gum stuck to your shoe. You get it on, it does nothing nice for you and it won't go away. These people DID NOTHING (I tracked the hits on my web site) plus they keep repetitively charging my account despite now over 60 cancels which have been submitted to them. THEY ARE CROOKS/CRIMINALS! Suffice it to say I trusted and didn't check. Now that you've read this, you'd be a fool to use them unless you enjoy tearing up hundred dollar bills for no reason.

Do

Comments

• Re
      16th of Nov, 2009

@DonniA - As per my message on your other comment -

To make it easy for customers to control their services, your account management area allows you to cancel and pause your services at any time. Simply login and click cancel on the services you don't want renewing. Is there a reason why you haven't cancelled the services yourself?

In terms of your refund, what service did you buy? If you ordered a guaranteed traffic service that failed to deliver visitors to your website - then you probably are entitled to a refund. My fear is that your service might not have promised traffic.

Please speak to our customer service team via Livechat so we can help find an amicable solution for eveyone.

Regards