INeedHits / Refund

This company needs to be reported to the BBB and the police as they have scammed me, They weren't able to give me anything I signed up for, I wasn't able to access the website and cancel still can't, Now they send me an email saying they have given me what I signed up for but still not access. I have cancelled with my credit card and I urge everyone to let their credit card companies know this company is fraudulent in their activities maybe the crediat card companies will stop allowing charges from them. Stay away from this company and any affiliates to it.

Comments

14th of May, 2010

I totally agree as i have the same experience. They don't deliver, they just rip you off!! To all who have been scammed by www.ineedhits.com let's all put our efforts together to let the people know how bad this site is. Let's protect our colleagues in the business by letting them know that this site is a SCAM!

• Pr
      14th of May, 2010

Check out this email they gave me today what a joke.

Thank you for contacting ineedhits.

Since you did a dispute, your Account is suspended and the service renewals are automatically canceled.
    Please note the services have been completed, at a cost to Ineedhits, and as customers do have full control over their subscription services, I cannot authorise a refund at this time.
    In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email, or use our LiveChat service.

I wasn't able to get access to my subscription for 2 weeks then when I could the cancel button would not work. They say I have control over my subscription. Hmmm. Then they say they have given me what I signed up for but I never gave them any information except my website address how could they give me stuff with no information hmm.

• De
      19th of Jan, 2011
    INeedHits - Bad service
    Ineedhits

According to their website, ineedhits guarantees the following:

1. 1, 000 Guaranteed Website Visitors

2. Targeted Hits From Your Industry & Region

3. Website Traffic Delivered in 30 Days!

It does not define what a "hit" is until you later find out that a "hit" is some meaningless definition they use to cover up their lack of results. We did not get a single "hit", not one bit of additional traffic to our website, and not any business. "You get what you pay for" is true with this offer from their company.

Then they try to bill you monthly for a service that does not yield any results. Don't bother with this service as it will not produce any results.

• Re
      30th of Mar, 2011

they way over change for cheap worthless directory listings

• Yd
      26th of Jan, 2012

I cancelled with Ineedhits over a year ago in February of 2011. There product was usless to my company and I told I was not interested in any of their products, I thought that was the last I would hear from this ripe off company. Not so, they charged me January 24th 2012 for more services this year. Don't give them your credit card information you will be charged for things you never ordered and then they will say you never told them to cancel them. This company does not even try to settle problems. When you sign-up someone talks to you. When you have a problem your only recourse is live chat. Why would any company in business treat customers like this? I'll tell you why, all the care about is money. If your smart stay away from them.