Indy Mac Mortgage / Delayed into floreclosure

indy mac bank
I thought that the government taking over Indy Mac would be a blessing, to my surprise it has been the worst time of my life. I begun my quest to obtain an affordable mortgage because I was mislead into a horrible loan. Since January 2009 I have been working with Indy Mac to obtain a better loan. I cooperated with all request. I was set up with a payment in which I submitted only to have Indy Mac send back the payment they arranged with me because the " program no longer existed and I needed start the program over again, in which I bilged. Now I received a notice to sell my home July 22, 2009 I contacted Indy Mac and although they have every phone call every call for status update they are refusing to stop the sell of my home.

I just don't understand how IndyMac continues to take advantage of families. I have been cooperating from the point when knew I was in trouble. I was trying to be responsible by reaching out to the lender they did nothing but led me on. ALSO THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS INDY MAC IS EXEMPT FROM THE OBAMA FREEZE ON FORECLOSURES. How does this happen?
A government owned company exempt from the Presisdents attempt to save the economy.
.Others please be warned INDY MAC continues to profit at the expense of hard working families do not do business with this company.

A  18th of Jul, 2009 by
They're F______ me too! I HATE INDYMAC!

Have you gotten info on them being exempt from a foreclosure freeze?

Have a friend who was foreclosed on during the Bush hault!
After a year of playing with them am looking into BANKRUPTCY w/ only $2000 in credit card debt! They have scheduled the sale of my house 9/15. Have been paying them up to 10.5% interest since 2006. I have already given them more money than the original loan. They are THIEVES & LIARS!

Who are any of these programs helping?? Somebody's stealing some really big bucks!
A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was transferred out of state for employment and work 4 days O F S but the other 3 live in my home. I tried to modify my loan for a lower rate but Indy Mac said that it was not my primary home so i am not eligible for modification. I live there, I am going to retire there, that is my primary home but because I rent an apartment for 3 nights a week they consider me ineligible. I am going to loose my home if they don't help me and according to the agent on the phone, they are not going to!
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We also are getting a run around. Nothing but lies from this crappy bank. Every attorney that we have consulted here in Illinois have the same opinion...One of the worse banks ever. We can never get the same person to speak to..they say that they don't rec. paper work, but we have the Fed Ex receipt signed to prove thagt they did. All the attorneys want thousands of dollars to help...where is the help that we were promised by our president? Indy mac did refinance our 2nd mortgage...explain that one!!
N  12th of Jul, 2010 by
there supposed to pay my taxes they have not paid a boro tx from 2008 i fax them and send a bill there is no one to call i am going to lose my house
A  26th of Jul, 2011 by
I too was ripped off by INDY MAC.. They are the worse bank ever to deal with. i had them for years and never was late on my mortgage untill i was laid off and fell behind 3 months..They promised me if i pay the 3 months they will stop all fees. i then took out my money from retirement to catch up but soon to find out the month later they said we owe them all fees and another month of mortgaga..they are CROOKS! They did not want to help me in any way, no programs...i had to pay$2500 for a lawyer to get me a program and still nothing...i have no more money, no job and a family too support. Indy Mac has no heart and has no care for american people. We are all just numbers in the world..They see nothing but money signs..They rather see houses build up on foreclosure list and rot away than people with families out on the street..I'm disgusted with our President, our country to allow this too happen. Poverty is on a rise because of banks like this...

There are banks out there who will help the borrowers but indy mac is one of the banks who won't..If anyone who see's this, please send out the message about INDY MAC BANK screwing people..Do not let this happen to others. This bank needs to be shut down and sued...it's just not fair and legal for what they're doing!