IndustrialShirts.com / Fraud and scam

Phone: 818-481-8728

I purchased a t-shirt from this company for around $30 and it has been two months and I still haven't received it. My emails have been ignored. My paypal dispute was ignored. Let it be known that industrialshirts.com also goes by Robotique Fashion Limited. This scenester from LA named 'Rev. John' runs it, and he runs the Das Bunker club night as well. Do not order from these people. There have been other people on this site that have written about them, and I have read posts in other forums about how bad this business is. I have yet to hear from one satisfied customer. These people are happy to take your money and even happier not to give you what you paid for. Find another site to order from.

Va

Comments

• Eo
      27th of Feb, 2009

Same here. $25 of my hard earned money gone. I ordered a size small Grendel shirt about two weeks ago and it has yet to arrive, and I am now convinced it will never arrive. There is nothing I can do except sit back and realize that it could have been worse, and that this should be a valuable life lesson to carry with me from this point on. DO RESEARCH ON ANY ONLINE COMPANY YOU PLAN TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!

• Qu
      19th of Mar, 2012

These people are frauds. Everything in the above comment and report are likely true. How do I know? I currently have a claim open over $87.97 with these people.

I ordered $172.93 worth of shirts and hoodies from them, and it took a month and multiple emails to even get the 4 of the 7 items I ordered. I waited about 10 days from after they said the 4 were shipped off to inquire about my refund as they said they would send one 10 days prior to me contacting them. I get a reply back that day of "I just got in to the office, let me call the other guy to make sure it was done. I'm really sorry about this." - 2 days later no refund, so I open a dispute, which they ignored for 4 days and I had to finally open a claim.

If said claim does not go through, I will file a charge back through my credit card company.
    Apparently this place prints up shirts and other products for bands as well. Treating me and others like this (which you can look elsewhere about their business practices that are of a similar fashion) makes me honestly wonder how they treat the bands they do business with.

• Fi
      27th of Apr, 2012

Everyone should take their complaints to the Better Business Bureau.

13th of Mar, 2014

yep... I spent about a hundred bucks, just to get
    screwed over. Horrible company. Why even have a contact us section on your site if it's completely pointless to try... I'm posting this everywhere I can. What a rip off