Industrialladder.com / Very poor customer service and no apparent concern whether the customer is happy or not

1 United States

Ordered a 28ft ladder on April 28. Website sez "most orders ship in one week". (They ship to a local site who then schedules delivery). After about 10 days I email them. No answer but the local site called and said they expected the ladder on Monday May 9. Monday came and went. No call. On Wednesday I emailed the local site asking about the ladder. They answered that "corporate sent the wrong ladder". It will be another week to get it. Said it would be in on Monday May 16 and they would call. Monday came. No call. I phoned the local site on Tuesday and they said they had the ladder and would deliver on Wednesday. On Wednesday one guy shows up with the ladder and my daughter-in-law had to help him unload and carry the ladder cause they only sent one guy. Very poor customer service and no apparent concern whether the customer is happy or not. Took me three weeks to get the ladder.

Hu