Indusind Bank / fraud transaction

Indusind Bank
Suprisingly one day when i was checking my indusind bank accounts through online i found this..

The first one was in my savings account of kakkanad branch account

The fraudulent transaction happened on 09.12.2008 and i have been debited with total of rs.13166.23 (thirteen thousand one hundred sixty six and paise twenty three only) including charges.

The second transaction was a total debit of rs.14485.22 two transactions of rs.7242.61 each from my indusind bank nre account and the withdrawal took place with bank ural sib, moscow.

Both transaction were atm cash withdrawals

I am very much surprised why it is happened to me ; the secondtransaction took place on 02.03.2009 yesterday.

The first transaction took place in istanbul and the second transaction took place in moscow.

It’s more than rs.27000 has been blocked from my total savings from both the accounts.

I confirm that i have not traveled to any of these countries and both the indusind bank sb a/c as well as nre cards are with me.

The bank is not reimbursing the money with the reason that atm & pin are compromised for these transaction.i produced my passport and conformed to them that i have not travelledto any of these countries.

The mattter is still not resolved...

More Indusind Bank Complaints & Reviews

Plus Indusind Bank - Chevrolet card lottery

N  6th of Sep, 2009 by

Indusind Bank - No Dues Certificate

I have paid my last payment on dated 21.6.09 by cheque no.111283 for Rs.9753.00. But till date I have not get NO-DUES certificare after reminding to Company.My Contract no. with Company is ULX00052C
N  13th of Sep, 2014 by

Indusind Bank - Will be Cheated and betrayal if Taken Home Loan
Indusind bank Home Loan

Indusind bank have tie up with HDFC for home loan. So will start throwing ball to each other whenever any issue will occur with customer. Even more worst part, IndusInd will not bother about customer's issue and won't get reply. Unprofessional and unethical behavior from Indusind bank