IndiGo / Theft in check in baggage
DEL to GOI 6E 505 (arrived in GOA at 12:45 am 23/Nov/2016)
Luggage TAG [protected]
Expensive Liquor stolen from check in luggage.
The Lock was broken and an expensive bottle of Johnny Walker Gold Label Limited Edition worth Rs 8000 was stolen from the bag.
The zip was fine and i took notice of the broken lock when i reached my hotel in North Goa. Also, the luggage tag was peeled off and was stuck to the lock, hence i missed the broken lock at the airport when i picked the bag from the belt.
When i contacted the customer care - they hung up on me.
More IndiGo Complaints & Reviews
- IndiGo Airlines - Baggage Loss 
- IndiGo - NOT HAPPY WITH CARD 
- IndiGo - Cancellation of Ticket and no refund 
- IndiGo Airlines - extra charging for duty free baggage 
- Chapters Indigo - Wrong Item Sent 
- IndiGo - refund from indigo airlines sent to expedia.co.in to forward to me 
- IndiGo - my checked in luggage lock was broken and content stolen
- IndiGo - indigo platinum card
- IndiGo - indigo flight booking
- IndiGo - baggage damage