indica xeta gls model 2007 / starting problem

India Review updated:
DEAR SIR,

I PURCHASED TATA INDICA XETA ( CAR REGD NO. RJ19CA 6056 FROM MARUDHARA MOTORS JODHPUR ON 28TH AUG.2007 AND DRIVEN SO FAR ONLY 3000 KM TILL NOW. I FITTED LPG APPROVED GAS KIT . AFTER ONE MONTH CAR WOULD NOT START ON PETROL SO I TOOK IT TO MARUDHARA MOTORS .THEY REPAIRED AND CHARGED ME RS 1400/- AFTER 20 DAYS AGAIN SAME PROBLEM ERUPTED AND AGAIN THEY REPAIRED . NOW TODAY AGAIN SAME PROBLEM OF STARTING PROBLEM ON PETROL . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW . IN FACT THAT TIME ALSO TATA MOTORS, JODHPUR PEOPLE WERE NOT ABLE TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM PROBLEM SO THIS PROBLEM IS NOT BEING SOLVED PERMANENTLY.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE TAKING MY CAR TO TATA MOTOR IS AGAIN WASTAGE OF WHOLE DAY AND MORE OVER I AM NOT CONFIDENT THAT THEY WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM .

OF COURSE I AM CURSING MYSELF FOR BUYING INDICA XETA AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS CAR.

ANY HELP?

Comments

Vi
  29th of Aug, 2008
Hi the same is the case with myindica xeta gls, i got it fitted with gas kit and it does not work on petrol, the dealershp said it was the fault of the ecm so got it replaced by paying rs.14000/- but again the the new ecm after some time i am facing the same problem
Da
  29th of Apr, 2009
a have also same case with my xeta gls reg. no. cg-10 f-3764. it means maximum xeta have manufactured problem so beware from purchasing any tata vehicles because they are unable to solve problem.& the moto of tata dealers are " sell it & forget It"