INDICA DLE / Against Sales Executive, Dealer

1 India Review updated:

Date : 24th November 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

Its kindly inform you that, I am the owner of your Vhicle of TATA Indica DLE. I am totally satisfy with your car.

But I am not satisfied to your sales executive Mr. Sandeep from Grover Motors Bareilly U.P.

Because at the time of booking that sales executive committed me, that I will give you some accessories absolutely free: Sony Stereo with audio/video, Seat Cover, Perfume Bottle, Matting, Mud flap, Steering Cover and 18 th months extended warranty.

But I found local Co. Stereo (World Tek) after five 5 days of delivery, and found ordinary seat cover with other accessories without perfume bottle. And haven't receive any extended warranty till yet.

He also committed that I would insured your car from Reliance or ICICI Lombard, because of, these only companies have cash less tie-up with TATA MOTORS all over India. But he insured my car from United India Insurance without any prior notice to me. And according to my knowledge United India has Tie-Up only with your Bareilly Service Station (Grover Motors).

And my main point is that I already told him that I send this car 85 kilometers from Bareilly. Grover Motors gave me delivery time 01: 00p.m. but I got my car at 06: 30p.m.

Then I felt that I am getting late and told him whole matter once again. At that time sales executive used very rough language (I can't explain it) and said that "why do you not get your money back and take another car. I am not able to deliver this car at any cost."

I have purchased this car just because I have to gift this car in a marriage next day.

So at the last I want to say that I am satisfy with your car but I am not satisfied Grover Motor's sales staff, specially sales executive Sandeep,

I request you to sir please take a favoring decision as soon as possible.

Thanking you

Engine No. : 475IDI03KSZPE1393

Registration No. UP25Z 0326

Comments

22nd of May, 2008

i have tata india dle car last 3.5 years, i am not satisfi with your service centre (national garage raipur chhattisgarh, mr. tomar is service manager), i am facing some problem in my car last six month after change the cluch plate and prasser plate. gare oil leckage problem is not repaire by your service man. today third time i send my car to national garage raipur for same problem.
    pl. you give instructions to raipur service for check tharowly my car and find out the prolem and repair it.

aanad verma

MY MOBILE NO. 09425517099, 09993591012

• Pr
      18th of Aug, 2008

hello sir,
    i have buyed a tata indica dle on may 2007.my car run 60000km.on the running of 60000km my car having a problem of back compresor.all my servicing was been servrd by the delar.but they refuse me to serve the worrenty.and misguide me that engine worrenty will be provided upto 40000kmtell me how much kilometer company provide us the worrenty in tata indica dle.