Indiatimes Shopping / Payment fraud
I bought a mobile phone from Indiatimes shopping ( order DEL02052314). The product was courier delivered with invoice from some some fake appearing company. The invoice is unsigned and payment mode is written as cash. Though the payment was made by cheque to Times Internet Ltd.
No warranty card is sent. Invoice does not bear my name.
This is clear case of fraud by indiatimes.
I intend to initiate a legal action as the case is very clear. Cheque is collected by the company and some fake agents are asked to deliver products on which illegal tax saving is made.This is GREY Market operation by indiatimes.
Can anyone help me know what other options we can initiate to expose them. Can I seek compensation too?
More Indiatimes Shopping Complaints & Reviews
- Indiatimes Shopping - Unacceptable time taken for delivery 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Received FAKE and DEFECTIVE product
- Indiatimes Shopping - Refund of money against order cancellation 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Indiatimes Shopping big cheater site
- Indiatimes Shopping - rude behaviour, incorrect order 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Non-delivery of the product 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Non Return of Refund
- Indiatimes Shopping - supply of defective products 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Fraud