Indiatimes Shopping / Non Return of Refund

1 PuneDelhi, India
Phone: 07667608256

I have Purchased online Nokia mobile phone on 3rd November 2014 by prepaying all money through my credit card through online on website shopping.indiatimes.com. and its Order No is # [protected]. While Purchase the Delivery date was 11th November 2014. As i have aksed this consignment on temporary address in Tiruvannamalai ( Tamilnadu State) as i stay in hotel during this period. On 5th November i called to India times and asked to give me despatch details but they answered me only it is in progress. Further i was in daily follow up with them, anyhow they have despatched it through First Flight Courier on 8th November 2014, Vide docket no D90400804312. At the shipping time the Delivery date drastically changed to 21st November 2014. After that I have write the email to Indiatimes shopping that i am temporary staying ont his address so try to deliver the same on or before 11th November 2014, otherwise after 12th November 2014, I will not saty on this address hence i am not responsible for anything about its delivery. After i have made several followup with First Flight courier Chennai since from 10th November to 20th November 2014. On 20th November 2014 first Flight Courier Chennai Declared me that there is no such any consignment despatched from Delhi so please futher you contact only first Flight Delhi Courier office. Then on 20th i called to Indiatimes shopping to cancel the order, The customer care executive ( Always speak lie since from 5th November 2014 to 8th December 2014) replied me that it will deliver till Night of 21st November 2014. If not receive then we can accept your refund request. So as per his advise i have again called them on 22nd Novmber 2014 and request them for refund, I got message we have created case id 1629822 against your querry ( but brilliently not write whats my querry ). After that on 26th or 27th November 2014 i received call from Indiatimes shopping and asked me about asking me about my purchase, same time i have asked him about refund status then the customer care executive told me that from 22nd November 2014 it will be credited within 8 to 10 days. After on 8th November i have further called them and ask the Refund status but as usual got same answer that it is in process. and today i got message that it is delivered. As i am not on that address but the hotel receiptionist may collect it that thinks i may return back. Request you to guide me how to handle this case, All times the customer care executives of Indiatimes Shopping talks with me lie, also several times i ask them to send me in writing whatever they assure me on telephonic calls but they had never do this. Now can i get any assist to return back my money, Can i make appeal in consumer court. I am sending the PDF files whatever i have communicated with Indiatimes Shopping for your reference, Please guide me further.

De