Indiatimes Shopping / Non-delivery of the product
Fedex courier deliver boy mob no
Of courier boy : [protected]
Date : 24/12/2014 he the above no. Person at my door for delivery of the product, order by me with order no. [protected] dated 19/12/2014. Demanding cash for the product, while the price with courier charges has already been paid on 19/12/2014 through credit card: order processed by mr. Sudhir on india times, telephonic shopping order., no. [protected]/[protected]
Follow up by me from 24/12/2014 on customer care no.[protected]/[protected]
On 24/12/2014 I called up on given no of india times customer care
And the call was picked by india times customer care representative ms harshita, she is given me request no. 1706335 and after that no response I have received.
On 26/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Deependra.
On 29/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Manish
On 30/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Lovely
On 31/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Deependra
On 01/01/2015 call pick up by mr. Virendra singh and floor manager ms urvashi
On 03/01/2015 call pick up by mr. Virendra singh 2nd times and transferred to mr. Servesh and after that mr. Shyam.
And today the 8th day of january-2015, they called me regarding cancellation of my order no. [protected], without my consent. This is one sided right used by indiatimes shopping, after 26 days of use of my money. This is absolute unfair trade practices
More Indiatimes Shopping Complaints & Reviews
- Indiatimes Shopping - Unacceptable time taken for delivery 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Payment fraud 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Received FAKE and DEFECTIVE product
- Indiatimes Shopping - Refund of money against order cancellation 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Indiatimes Shopping big cheater site
- Indiatimes Shopping - Non Return of Refund
- Indiatimes Shopping - supply of defective products 
- Indiatimes Shopping - rude behaviour, incorrect order 
- Indiatimes Shopping - Fraud