Indiatimes Shopping / Non-delivery of the product

1 NEW DELHI, India Review updated:

Fedex courier deliver boy mob no
Of courier boy : [protected]
Date : 24/12/2014 he the above no. Person at my door for delivery of the product, order by me with order no. [protected] dated 19/12/2014. Demanding cash for the product, while the price with courier charges has already been paid on 19/12/2014 through credit card: order processed by mr. Sudhir on india times, telephonic shopping order., no. [protected]/[protected]
Follow up by me from 24/12/2014 on customer care no.[protected]/[protected]
On 24/12/2014 I called up on given no of india times customer care
And the call was picked by india times customer care representative ms harshita, she is given me request no. 1706335 and after that no response I have received.
On 26/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Deependra.
On 29/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Manish
On 30/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Lovely
On 31/12/2014 call pick up by mr. Deependra
On 01/01/2015 call pick up by mr. Virendra singh and floor manager ms urvashi
On 03/01/2015 call pick up by mr. Virendra singh 2nd times and transferred to mr. Servesh and after that mr. Shyam.
And today the 8th day of january-2015, they called me regarding cancellation of my order no. [protected], without my consent. This is one sided right used by indiatimes shopping, after 26 days of use of my money. This is absolute unfair trade practices

Ah
Jan 8, 2015

Comments

• Lo
      24th of Jul, 2010
    Indiatimes Shopping - Poor shopping through indiatimes
    Indiatimes Shopping
    indiatimes.com

Poor Shopping through indiatimes; Not returning the product after damage and not giving the refund also.

• Ha
      3rd of Sep, 2012

100% AGREED FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.
    IT IS MY HUMBLE ADVICE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM INDIATIMES SHOPPING.
    THEY ARE ONLY FRAUD, WRONG COMMITMENTS, THEY TAKE MONEY, IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY WILL REFUND OTHERWISE THEY WIL GET INTEREST FOR ALL MONEY YOU PAY & THIS IS THE WAY HOW THEY EARN THEIR BREADS.
    THEY SNACH OUR BREADS AND EAT. THESE ARE CALLED THEFTS, BEGGARS, ROAD SIDE PEOPLES.