Indiatimes Shopping / Unacceptable time taken for delivery

1 India Review updated:

I placed an order for a HandyCam on 3rd of July. I got a couple of calls on 5th and 6th July for verification. I gave all the details to them. After that I did not hear a thing and finally called them on 12th of July. Then they told me that the order has been shipped and will reach me within 2-3 days. It is 15th July today 10:09 PM and I have no sign of my Camera. When I check the courier tracking, it is lying in Panipat(Haryana) since 13th July.

Basically, I have already waited for 12 days since I placed my order. And they charge Rs 200 for this pathetic shipping system.

What is the fun of shopping online if this is the speed they use to send out the details. I have purchased items from FutureBazaar earlier and believe me they sent it within 3 days. Most of the companies use BlueDart for shipping and it is the best I have seen till now.

IndiaTimes should be ashamed of itself.

Comments

• Mo
      28th of Jul, 2008

I had placed an order number 111193120 on 13th of July which was guaranteed to be delivered within 7 working days. It been more than 15 days and the goods are not been shipped. On asking on anything, i am asked to wait for 2-3 more days anytime i call. I have already waited that 3-4 days period for 3-4 times.

• Vr
      4th of Sep, 2009

Hi,

I completely agree with you on this. I had ordered a Party Combo for gifting a friend on her wedding on 14th August and today is 4th September and no one knows where it is. No body is bothered to give a courtesy call even after complaining repeatedly.

I agree they are pathetic in their service.

I am chasing them like mad and there is no to answer. They provided me with tracking number and when I check online it says delievered on 19th August but where only God knows.

I would suggest people never to use Indiatimes shopping.

regards,

Vrishali

• As
      12th of Oct, 2009

Hi,

I have ordered books from Indiatimes Shopping. Neither they send the book neither I got my money back ever. I just can't believe that they have kept my money just like that. I guess they take benefit of the fact that most of the people can't do anything about them once they got money transferred to their account.

Never ever shop from indiatimes.

Never.

Ashish

• Ca
      16th of Oct, 2009

MA. Ansari, my phone no is 9312552613
    my add-is 2519 asaf ali road behind lic bulding, Delhi-110006

Dear sir

I have done my booking of car sterio system at 21-09-2009
    and payment has been gone through check at dated 29-09-2009 but i have not recived any delivery of my product

• Ka
      7th of Apr, 2010
    Indiatimes Shopping - Money Charged without order placed
    Times Interne
    indiatimes.com

I have made one online purchase for Rs. 647.00 dated 11 March through Standard Chartered Bank credit card. While in my credit card account 2 purchases are showing one for Rs. 647.00 and another purchase of Rs. 3, 448.00 for same same date.

In real I have purchased only once for Rs. 647.00. Also there is no other Order seen in my Indiatimes account.

I am contineously contacting Indiatimes regarding refund of extra amount since a day after of transaction and no action has been taken from their side.

Indiatimes is really a fraud site. Decided not to purchase anything again from Indiatimes.

8th of Oct, 2010
    Indiatimes Shopping - NON DELIVERY
    INDIATIMES SHOPPING
    indiatimes.co.in

I HAD ORDERED AN USB CAR STEREO BY SMS ( REF.NO. 201007291005287) ABOUT TWO MONTHS BACK. I WANTED IT ON COD BUT THE EXECUTIVE INSISTED THAT I BUY IT ON CREDIT CARD, I DID NOT WANT TO BUY ON CARD BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE EARLIER ON PAYING IN ADVANCE (MY ORDER NO. 112263441 ON 19TH MAR. 2010).BUT HE INSISTED SAYING THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE 250 RS GIFT VOUCHER AND DELIVERY WITHIN 5 DAYS IF I PAID BY CARD.SO I DID.
    BUT NOW AFTER TWO MONTHS I HAVENT RECIVED THE PRODUCT AND THEY HAVE GIVEN AN AD IN NEWPAPER OFFERING THE SAME PRODUCT WITH FREE SCRATCH PEN AS WELL.
    IS THIS THE WAY THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PAID IN ADVANCE. (REF.NO. 201007291005287).IT IS JUST LIKE MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND THEY HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.

• As
      3rd of Jan, 2011
    Indiatimes Shopping - Fraud by Indiatimes, Delivered Vacant Box
    Indiatimes
    indiatimes.com

I have Ordered Blackberry torch vide order No 112783825 on 28-12-2010 Paid Rs 28289/- vide netbanking in advance, they named dealer as Akansha Distributers Pvt Ltd as vendor, I Received Courier on 3-01-2011 containing sealed Box from Indiatimes...When I opened it was Vacant & No Mobile inside, it contains only Blackberry box with charger & Invoice...I complained on there given No's .talked to executive Jyotsana who gave me complaint No..& now they want verification etc etc etc...& more 8-10 days
    I got heavily shocked with cheating from India times...
    it is totally fraud company, they take money in advance & dont deliver product..they act smartly take advantage of poor judicial & law & order system ...take ur money in advance & u will be delvered a blank box...& update their shipping details to deliverd..
    After being cheted by Indiatimes...Now it is time to go for litigation, complaints & police

• Na
      6th of Jun, 2011
    Indiatimes Shopping - Not Delivery of Product which was ordered through online
    IndiaTimes Shopping
    indiatimes.com

I have ordered parcel from India times
    Till now I have not received my product and there was no intimation on my shipment

When I give call to India Times customer care they putting my call on HOLD and not at all responding. Ihave to Disconnect call and needs to call again customer care.

I don;t Find any other way. pls help in making blacklist of this company. If they not able to service why they are running this business

• Ha
      3rd of Sep, 2012

100% AGREED FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.
    IT IS MY HUMBLE ADVICE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM INDIATIMES SHOPPING.
    THEY ARE ONLY FRAUD, WRONG COMMITMENTS, THEY TAKE MONEY, IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY WILL REFUND OTHERWISE THEY WIL GET INTEREST FOR ALL MONEY YOU PAY & THIS IS THE WAY HOW THEY EARN THEIR BREADS.
    THEY SNACH OUR BREADS AND EAT. THESE ARE CALLED THEFTS, BEGGARS, ROAD SIDE PEOPLES.

• Ha
      3rd of Sep, 2012

100% AGREED FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.
    IT IS MY HUMBLE ADVICE NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM INDIATIMES SHOPPING.