Indiatimes / Delay in delivery!

Hello, I have delivered the B'day cake & flowers combo from India times at 1st July'07. It supposed to be delivered with in 1 or 2 days as it was clearly written in there site. I kept on contacting them by phone 3-4 times... they never pick the phone as it was busy as usual . I sent them 2 mails on 9th July that the b'date was on 3rd July since u haven't delivered the cake yet so kindly cancel it & revert my money back, as to whom it supposed to delivered were out of state that time and no use of cake after 8 days. of b'day But they never clarify any thing either called me or mailed me, just delivered the combo on 11th July & no body was there from my home & they might have given to neighbor . They are kind enough they kept it with them... finally they were forced to throw in dustbin because still my parents is out of state.

The worst part with India times is that they never communicate or reply back... They should have been communicated so that I could have been made other arrangement for delivering. Moreover they didn't revert money back even they commit mistake.

Am

Comments

• Va
      24th of Jul, 2010

Product not delivered even after a month
    COMPLAINT AGAINST INDIATIMES.CO.IN
    SIR
    I BEG TO SAY THAT

I, VARUN BANSAL (EASYGIFTFLORIST.COM), I HAVE DEAL WITH INDIATIMES FOR MAKING A WEBSIDE NAME OF EASYGIFTFLORIST.COM, ACCORDING TO CO. I ALREADY PAY TOTAL 70, 000 RS ON DATED 17/12/09 INVOICE NO-WS SE01189 K65 AND ORDER NO - 956292
    COMPANY COMMITED ME 4 TO 8 WEEK FOR COMPLETE THE WEBSIDE WITH PAYMENT GATEWAY BUT TILL 24/07/10 IS NOT ANY RESPONCE

COMPANY HAVE FROUD ME AND NOT WANT TO COMPLETE MY WEBSIDE THIS RESION I HAVE MANY LOSSESS IN MY BUSINESS

CONCERN PERSON OF COMPANY----- (MR RAJIVA SINGH-MOBIL NO-9212705408), (MR MOHIT MOB NO--9873689274), MR PARIKSHAT, MR DEVENDER SINGH WHO IS INVOLVE
    PLZ TAKE THE ACTION URGENTLY BASIS