Indiapost Ems Speedpost / Non-delivery of important documents

1 India Review updated:

Document no. EN626334943IN booked at Khairatabad, Hyderabad 500004 on 15.11.07 for delivery to Gurgaon 122001 (New Delhi), has gone to Ambala (Haryana) and got stuck there without any Godfather. Complaint no. 4713 at Hyderabad G.P.O. and Web complaint no. [protected] is only for show, put up by our grand irr-responsible governement. Because I tried to save Rs.5/- dealing with the trusted G.O.I., I must now pay the penalty

Comments

• Sy
      21st of Feb, 2008

sir
    my important documents has not yet been sent to illinois institute of technology and florida international ubiversity
    my reciept numbers are
    EN624091078IN and EN624091081IN

• Op
      12th of Mar, 2008

We had sent a document which contains Bill of Lading through the authorised agent of EMS in Mumbai, M/S.D.J. Corporation, . Their representative the speed post receipt ,the details of which is as under :

Book No. :1036

Serial No. : 46

Barcode No. : EM 0867718031 IN

Date : 22/02/2008

This document which contains Shipping Bill Of Lading and should reach our customer at U.S.A.,went to Guwahati.Now the D.J. Corporation people say that it was brought to Kolkata and from there it will go to the U.S.But the document hasn't reached to my cusomer in U.S. and he can not clear the goods without this B/L(document).There is no co-operation from EMS or Postal Dept. and say that if document is given to the agent,they are not responsible.
    Therefore we request the higher postal authorities to look into the matter and also check the activities of M/S.D.J.Corporation if they are responsible to misplace the document.

9th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,
    This envelope which contains most important documents for account opening, as our gooods lying at mumbai airport, and without duty draback account, we cant ship the goods and buyer aksing for panalty for late delivery of goods, I went to your speed post centre at Gole Market, but beocz of surver problem, could get the complete solution and status of the envelope, and till time the documents has not reached to my customs in Andheri, Mumbai, How I will bear the late shipment panalty from buyer, This is government orgination and helpless to activate your website within three working days??????????.There is no co-operation from EMS or Postal Dept.
    Therefore we request the higher postal authorities to look into the matter and also check the activities of envelope, and arrange the envelope as soon as possible,

AWAITING YOUR QUICK RESPONSE,

best regards
    Chandvir Brahamania

• Ra
      2nd of Dec, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sent my examination form alongwith DD of Rs. 1350/- with Speed Post & i am unable to get any status yet due to which i am unable to give my examination... My receipt no is EU 29427038 4 IN. Dated : 13-11-09. Kindly confirm on urgent basis...
    Even i had login to the site : www.indpost.gov.in but unable to get any information..

Thanks & Regards
    Rahela Shahid

• Pr
      15th of Apr, 2010

sir my document not received yet..speed post no. EF004932325IN... PLEASE, GIVE ME INFORMATIONREGARDING THIS.

• Ka
      2nd of Mar, 2012

dear sir/madam
    my doc no RJ598024617GB from London I didn, t received at jabalpur (M, P) please track and give me information waiting your quick response
    kamaljeet singh hora

• Ka
      2nd of Mar, 2012

dear sir/madam

my doc no RE742929538US from U.S i didn, t received at jabalpur (M.P)please give me a
    infomation waiting your quick response
    kamaljeet singh hora

• Ra
      12th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sir/madam
    I have sent entrance exam form by speedpost but it has not recieved in samastipur (Bihar)
    Please track and give me information waiting for your response

My receipt no EK489624694IN