IndiaPlaza.in / NON delivery of IFB microwave oven

1 India Review updated:

This is regarding with the issue of the non-delivery of the IFB Microwave Oven- 17PG1S which was shipped out by indiaplaza on 12th May. I had placed an order for the same on the 2nd of May 2008 (Mother's Day Special) and as per the terms and conditions by this company, the orders are usually delivered within 4 days. Since they repeatedly ask for time and it has been a month since this issue has been going on. I would like to follow this issue up on my own and would like to let them know, that I may have to contact the CONSUMER FORUM with regard to this, if no effort is shown by this company in terms of delivering the order, in the meanwhile.

Comments

• Te
      29th of May, 2010

Dear Saikat Pandit,

We are extremely sorry at the experience you had with us. We are unable to track your purchase history with available details. Hence, we request you to kindly provide your registered email address/ Order number/ your contact number so we can contact you and resolve any issue which is pending. We will ensure that we provide better service in future. Kindly contact us on 080- 40617000 or write to : gautham@indiaplaza.in

Wram Regards,

Team Indiaplaza

• Ab
      11th of Aug, 2010

BIG Time cheaters. Never ever buy anything from them. Never advice anyone to buy from them. I had many bitter experiences with this crooked website. They lure you with false advertising and displaying out-of-stock items.

An item (Favourite Nursery Rhymes) in my order IN1206100326 is pending with them since 3 months. They neither ship the item nor refund money! Its been 3 months!!!

They came up with all sorts of reasons that gthe item is not available, alternate shipping address required etc but still I haven't recieved my order.

I hate this website, to the core. They are cheaters and deserves punishment by the cybercrime law.

Indiaplaza cheats with false advertising and fake products and then never deliver them. If asked, they come up with all sorts of reasosn like 'shipment returned' or 'zipcode cannot be serviced'.

I hate this company so much that I want to take legal action and put them behind bars. Can we form a forum and fight against them?