IndiaPlaza.com / No shipment of appliance!

I have made on order on 08/20 for Ultra Grind + 2 Lt Table Top Wet Grinder through indiaplaza.com web site. I haven't heard anything back from them since then regarding my order and whenever I check the status its always showing "In Progress". These people already charged $299 on my credit card and no one is responding to my e-mails and phone calls. I am planning to take a legal action on this company.

Arshad.

Ar

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Jul, 2007
    IndiaPlaza.com - Non-delivery of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
    India

I had placed an order for the latest Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - on www.indiaplaza.com on 20th July. The commitment from them was that the book would be delivered on release date (21st July) itself within the NCR region, which is where I liver. I have not received the same till now (3:00 pm, Monday 23rd July, 2007). Till now, the status for my order shows "Ready to Ship".

I've sent 2 e-mails to the IndiaPlaza (on Saturday, 21st July in the evening, and today) even giving my cellphone no., but they have neither responded to my mails or called me back to explain. My multiple efforts to contact them over their helpline (080-41303030) are in vain, as their phone is constantly busy.

I really do not know the status of my book now, and feel that I have been cheated not only of my money, but my mental satisfaction of having a happy kid at home (my son) who was looking forward to reading the book.

Sad plight coming for a portal that one would tend to trust, and says a lot about the reasons why people shy away from e-commerce in India. Unfairness, unaccountability & unapproachability, to say the very least, depict the apathetic attitude that unscrupulous e-commerce sites like these have towards a consumer.

5th of Oct, 2010
    IndiaPlaza.com - neither got my order nor any info reg the same
    Indiaplaza.com

I placed an order on 21st of september 2010. And my card was prompltly charged on the next day ($104). Today is 5th of october 2010 and the status of my order is still showing as "Will be shipped on 29th sep2010". Tried calling their US number as well as India number(ofcourse during IST) but didnt get any response. Raised a ticket and the number is CNT20254396799469 . But no response for that too... Could anyone help me out how to get hold of them or how to get my money back. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

• Su
      20th of Nov, 2011
    IndiaPlaza.com - short-supply
    indiaplaza

I had placed orders vide Order No. IN0210111032 for following 3 items:
    (i)Peter England Shirt RSC2449, (ii)Peter England Trousers RT38623, and (iii)USB Mini All in one Card Reader E-MC10.
    The first two items (Peter England Shirt and Peter England Trousers) were shipped by them on 04 Oct, 2011 under common Consignment No.13248027170.
    On 08 Oct, 2011 one Packet bearing Consignment No. 13248027170 was delivered and received by my son. But when the Packet was opened by me, it contained only the Peter England Shirt. It did not contain the Peter England Trousers although on top of the Packet on the Delivery Challan both Peter England Shirt and Peter England Trousers were mentioned.
    I immediately made complaints about non- delivery of the missing Peter England Trousers RT38623 to Indiaplaza in writing on their website (registered under Ticket No. CNT145012170191138) and over telephone (registered under Ticket No. PH133059780191113). On the website a reply was given that my complaint would be disposed under Ticket No.PH133059780191113 within 2 days. But more than 42 days have passed but nothing has been done in spite of repeated reminders by me on their website against the same complaint under Ticket No. PH133059780191113. Now my complaint Ticket No. is no longer available on the website and nobody picks up the phone when I try to contact them.
    I have been swindled by Indiaplaza and I have no option now except to request for your help so that I get my missing item.

• Te
      28th of Nov, 2011

Dear Sushant,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We shall the cancel the order IN0210111032 for Peter England Trousers - RT38623 and process refund. We are also issuing a gift certificate of Rs.200/- which can be redeemed for purchases on www.indiaplaza.com as a token of apology from our end. This gift certificate will be mailed to your registered E-mail id. We kindly request you to treat this case in isolation and provide us another opportunity to serve you better.

Once again, with apologies,

Warm Regards,
    Team Indiaplaza.

• Su
      13th of Dec, 2011

The company has cancelled my order and given refund.They have also given a token compensation of Rs.200/ in the form of a gift certificate. I therefore withdraw my complaint. Perhaps it was a bonafide mistake. Anyway I give them the benefit of doubt. And I extend my sincere thanks to you for your help.

• Bi
      21st of Feb, 2012
    IndiaPlaza.com - Credit Card scam
    indiaplaza.com

Hi,

I am a victim of Indiaplaza. I used my credit card to buy an item from Indiaplaza.com.They delivered it correctly, however, they used my credit card details after 2 weeks and used it illegally for a payment of 70, 000 indian rupees in one transaction. Fortunately the transaction was declined by the Credit Card Authorities, as they could not furnish proper details.I am saved luckily. I suggest customers to ban this website and raise many complaints against this website.

I tracked this payment with DigitalRiver which is the Payment system for IndiaPlaza.

Thanks,
    Xyz.

• Pr
      26th of Feb, 2013
    IndiaPlaza.com - Fraud Webiste...
    Indiaplaza.com
    indiaplaza.com

I placed an order for a book named Start Up Sutra on 5th Feb 2013 and am yet to get my delivery . I have raised numerous tickets on the system but no updates at all .

Tried calling the customer support number . For 2 days, it told me its under maintenance. After that, it goes in a infinite queue . Even after waiting for 30 minutes, there is no response and line gets disconnected on its own.