Indiaplaza/Phillips Water purifier / They never deliver it and do not Cancel also

1 India Review updated:

Keep away from Indiaplaza. They will take your order and money. Once the order is taken they will not deliver the product. Calling customer service is a waste of time. They will tell they will call back and it will never happen.
I have ordered for a Philips water purifier. They promise the delivery within 7 days. I called the customer service and they told they will check it. After two days they started telling it will take few more days. I asked them to cancel it if they cannot deliver. They are not cancelling and I think they do not have the stock.

Vi

Comments

• Sm
      19th of Jun, 2008

I bought a Philips water purifier a month back from Ezone.
    While buying the product they never told us, along with the water purifier a pump booster worth (Rs. 2000) is required to regulate the water.
    After buying the product we had to call them several times even to install it.After installation there was very less water flow. Then the technician is suggesting us for the Pump Booster.
    We didn't go for it and managed with that little flow of water. One day the water stopped flowing. We called the call centre several number of times. The common dialogue is "We will Get back to U" and they will never get back nor send the technician home.
    I am frustrated calling them several number of times. My sincere advice is please do not buy this product. It is such a waste of money. This is my personal experience.

• Pr
      25th of Jun, 2009

Please do not ever buy this Philips Water Purifier. Rather do not buy any Philips product. Once you buy the product, Philips will no longer pay heed to any of your problems.There customer care center is again a bigtime cheating business. They are hard to reach and once you reach them, they will not be able help you in any way.They will hear your query but never take any action on it. They will promise you that a technician will visit but thatnever happens. Its ridiculous way of fooling consumers. It was a big big mistake to buy this Philips product so I would like to tell evryone, not to go for any of Philips products.

• Te
      29th of May, 2010

Dear Vijay,

We are extremely sorry at the experience you had with us. We are unable to track your purchase history with available details. Hence, we request you to kindly provide your registered email address/ Order number/ your contact number so we can contact you and resolve any issue which is pending. We will ensure that we provide better service in future. Kindly contact us on 080- 40617000 or write to : gautham@indiaplaza.in

Wram Regards,

Team Indiaplaza

6th of Jul, 2010

I had purchase the philips water purifier recently two week back. I received the purifier next day & same day I had received two calls from technical person once in morning & he also called 1hr prior to visit to my place to make sure that if there any change is required in time. Next day I had realized that water flow is less, I had called to the customer care & reported the problem. They had told me technical person will visit for inception with in two working days. He visited next day it self & offer me free water booster pump. He ask me to wait for 1 week as there is no stock. I got a call on 5th day saying when he should come to install the pump.
    I had never saw this type of service from any company. I hope they might change a lot in last few months :).

Till date I am very satisfied with their service.
    I will highly recommend to buy the Philips purifier. As I had find out later that we need booster pump due to there is less water pressure at my place still philips had provide pump free of cost :). I dont think any other company will do that.