INDIANE GAS / NEW CONNECTION

India Review updated:
I BEING A MEMBER OF CISF(MHA) GOI TRANSFERRED FROM IGI AIRPORT NEW DELHI TO JAIPUR AIRPORT ON 11.06.2007 AND IN ORDER TO GET FRESH LPG CONNECTION, SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO SANGANER GAS AGENCY , 31/89A PRATAP NAGAR, SECTOR-3, JAIPUR ON 26.06.2007 (NAME OF THE STATION MANAGER SMT HEMLATA, AGENCY CODE NO.64-01-8172) AND MY NAME HAD BEEN ENLISTED AT SL.NO.1842 ON THE SAME DATE I.E. 26.06.07 AND I WAS GIVEN ASSURANCE THAT THE NEW CONNECTIVITY WILL BE MADE WITH A PERIOD OF 02 TO 03 MONTHS.
THOUGH I PERSONALLY ENQUIRED INTO ABOUT THE PRESENT STATUS IN LOT MANY OCCASIONS, BUT I WAS GIVEN TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WOULD TAKE 3 MONTHS MORE EVERY TIMES. THROUGH A PERIOD OF MORE THAN 06 MONTHS TIME IS ELAPSED, IN FACT I DID NOT GET THE CONNECTIVITY TILL TO DATE. I HAVE CONTACTED IN PERSON ON 09.01.2008, YET AGAIN I CAME ACCROSS WITH THE ASSURANCE OF ANOTHER 3 MONTHS TIME TO GET THE NEW CONNECTIVITY.
AS MY SERVICES IS LIABLE TO ANY WHERE IN INDIA, A GREAT INCONVENIENCES ARE BEING EXPERIENCING DUE TO FREQUENT TRANSFER OF MINE AND KEEPING MY FAMILY WITH ME, THOUGH MY CATEGORY COMES AMONG THE TOP LIST OF ENTITLED CLASS TO GET SUCH CONNECTIVITY BEING A MEMBER OF CENTRAL PARA-MILITARY FORCES OF THE UNION.

KEEPING IN VIEW OF THE FACTS NARRATED ABOVE, MAY I REQUEST TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER IN ORDER TO SET ME FREE FROM MENTAL AGONY.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE THROUGH MY e-mail AS GIVE PLEASE.

Comments

Ma
  2nd of Dec, 2008
TODAY I HAVE RECD. MY GAS CYLINDER
MY CONNECTION NO. IS 41485.

THANKS & BEST REGARDS