Indian - Southern Railways / violation of trust by mysore railway employees

1 India Review updated:

Nature of problem: violation of trust from mysore station master and other railway employees.

I have reserved 4 tickets to travel from mysore to chennai on 28th jan 2007 in satabthi express. 4 tickets includes me, my pregnant wife and my cousin and his wife.

Unfortunately railways decided to start the satabthi express from bangalore instead of from mysore due to time delay. the commitment from mysore station master and other higher officials given to all the satabthi passengers was " railways will be organizing 3 bus to pick up all the satabthi passengers from mysore to bangalore along with one railway representative in each bus. and satabthi express will start at bangalore if only all the passengers in the 3 buses reach the bangalore station and train.

Including me there where 10 people was on the 3rd bus to reach satabthi express at bangalore. shocking news was that satabthi has left bangalore station before we reach there. with the frustrated discussion with railway employees on bangalore station, the railway representative from mysore station has escaped without our knowledge leaving us alone. railway employees in bangalore station are not ready to help us as these decisions are made by mysore station and they also confirmed that they cannot allot us any seat in next forthcoming trains to chennai as all the seats are full. some how we reached mysore railway officials over phone, again they committed us to make alternative arrangement and asked us to wait in bangalore station. I waited with my pregnant wife in bangalore station for hours and hours result the mysore railway officials went to there home for weekend celebrations. this is completely a violation of trust my mysore railway employees to the indian railway customers / citizens.

My pregnant wife suffered lot by getting in the chennai express at late hours 23.00 in bangalore in unreserved compartment.

Comments

La
  13th of May, 2007

I agree that the commuter had to suffer the burns for the mistakes committed by the railway employees at Mysore. I think they should file a consumer case against the Railway authorities and get compensated for the disturbances caused by this event.

Pr
  26th of Apr, 2008

Hello Sir,

am a regular traveller from yeswanthpur to Mangalore, the problem is with the delaying in arrival to mangalore, as per the train schedule the train should arrive mangalore at 8.15am, but now it is reaching at 1pm.

When i travelled in march 2008, the train used to arrive at correct timing. why from past one month it is arriving at 1pm.

Appreciate for your earliest reply.

rgds
Pradeep

Na
  2nd of Jun, 2008

This is to the notice of southern railway department, that the
train charminar exp running from chennai to hyderabad & from
hyderabad to chennai always runs 3 to 4 hr late, resulting in
hytek travel for the passengers. This Friday (30/05/2008) charminar exp took at 7.03pm from Secunderabad and reached
chennai around 11.30am in the morning that almost 3& half hour late. Its schedule time of arrival in chennai is 8.15am.

And the Charminar exp from chennai to hyderabad sunday ( 01/06/2208) took around 6.13pm in the evening and reached
Hyderabad (nampally) around 10 am thats around 2 & half hour
late.

This is not only the case i have travelling with this train every friday & sunday to & fro from chennai to hyderabad for more
than one year this train charminar has reached on time only
on few occasion. We passenges feel very uncomfortable while
traveling for nearly 17 to 18hrs, normal jounrney hour is 14hrs.

Pls.i request the railway authorities to look into this issue. becos
this train never runs on schedule time, always runs min. 2 to 3 hrs
late.

Please do the needful

Sr
  27th of Oct, 2008

Respected sir,
Here in my flats Mr. G. Ravi Varman is living. He is a Railway Government Employee. He got transfer from Hyderabad to Vijayawada in same Railway Department. But he didnot go to Vijayawada by telling a lie that he is suffering from Severe Back Pain. ok. Thats all right. But he is telling to all neighbours that he is making fools all railway government employees. He is doing wrong by avoiding his work moreover he is making you fools by telling lies besides that he is telling all railway government employees are fools like that. one thing i must tell with confidance that is he is not suffering from back pain because he recently shifted his house from our flats to another area. He him self shifted all his bag and baggage to new house. From this scene it is avidant that he is not having any back pain. so please take my complaint as a advice to your department and take proper action on Mr. G. Ravi Varman to avoid people to make you fool.

Thanking you,

Sri Lakshmi

Pd
  27th of May, 2009

At present the Qtrs no 385k TBM chennai divn...in which I am dwelling is very poor in condition, during rainy season the rain water pours through the roof and enter all the rooms casuing damage to electrical wires, switches and other house hold articles...

for your information we all have experienced many a times Electric Shock more over the roof is withering and it may crack and fall at any moment, which may cause serious injury to us. i have attach d photos of d condition

Pls.i request the railway authorities to look into this issue... i have many more compliant to IOW / TBM.. but no responce thre..

PD.RAJESH RAJA