Indian Railways Irctc / terrible experience
I booked a I-ticket on 30th January, 2008 for my office staff S. Naskar, on 3008 U A Toofan Exp. for 12th February, 2008 from Mathura to Sealdah, vide PNR No. [protected] and transaction ID. [protected]. The train was subsequently canceled by the Railways, and the passenger had to make alternative arrangement to return to Kolkata facing a lot of hardships with no co-operation from Railways. Till date I have not received my refund.
I sent the 1st e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org on 12th February 2008 at 11.45 am before the scheduled departure of the train and when it was announced canceled. At first you acknowledged receipt of my e-mails.
Till date I have been writing nearly every day, but IRCTC seems to have blocked my mail address and do not even acknowledge receipt of my mail now.
More Indian Railways Irctc Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone