Indian Railways / no refund

1 India Review updated:

I have booked a ticket thru IRCTC in AC chair car from Delhi to Suratgarh for 03-12-2007. The train "ABAD ASSAM was late for 15 hrs, hence I canceled my E-ticket (PNR No. [protected]). I have submitted application for refund. After numerous reminders I have failed to get my money back. I received a letter(No.2003/IRTC/ERTD/REFUNDS/E-ticket dt. 18.12.2007 signed by Mr. V.P. Indoria that money will be refunded in 90 days time. More than 6 months have passed and REFUND is still awaited.

Comments

• Ak
      18th of Aug, 2008

I had three AC- 3 tier confirmed I-tickets for train no. 2130 (PNR NO. 630-6384401) scheduled to depart on 21.8.2007 for travelling from Howrah to Durg. But due to diversion of route I had to perform the journey on the same date by train no. 2834 with freshly purchased seperate tickets. For cncellation of my earlier tickets and refund of money I made an application to the station superintendent, Durg (SECR) and I was issued TDR (NO. 137095 dt. 23.8.2007. The same was sent to The Chief Commercial Manager (Refunds), South Eastern Railway, 14, Strand Road, 9th floor, Kolkatta-700001. And also got the postal received from the concerned office.
    But after a year I have not recrived any pay order from the above office although I made three reninder. Hopefully my complaint will treated in good sence and necessary action will be taken for refund of money.

• Ir
      1st of Sep, 2008

Sir,

I have sent an applicationon 04/07/08 to CCM(refunds) Nothern Railways for refund for my ticket of AC -II as the AC was not functioning i had travelled in sleeper Class.

My train No :4217
    Journey : from Allahabad to Chandigarh
    ticket No : 00565198
    EFT No issued by the TTE: 209833
    TDR No. : 073435
    My address: H No. 490A, TBRL COLONY, SEC 29A, Chandigarh
    Phone No : 09915216130

I have not got any refund or any reply from you Sir.

• Vi
      3rd of May, 2009

sir, plz cacel my e tickets pnr no. 6326989781. from gaya to new dehli. date of journey 01/05/2009. no. of passenger 01. s8/0052/confirm.