Indian Railways / reservation
I had taken Railway Reservation Ticket on 5/4/08 with PNR No.[protected] in which i got waitlst no./57 for the train 8237 from Gondia to Bhopal, this ticket remain in wait list till the journey date i.e 29/04/08.
I had taken another Railway Ticket for the same train on 9/04/2008 for my Mrs Smt.Sushma Maru, PNR No.[protected] this Ticket I got Confirm with in S3 LB-1.
How is it possible that the ticket i had purchased early remain in waitlist but the second ticket i got confirmed.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone