Indian Railways / reservation

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/s
I had taken Railway Reservation Ticket on 5/4/08 with PNR No.[protected] in which i got waitlst no./57 for the train 8237 from Gondia to Bhopal, this ticket remain in wait list till the journey date i.e 29/04/08.
I had taken another Railway Ticket for the same train on 9/04/2008 for my Mrs Smt.Sushma Maru, PNR No.[protected] this Ticket I got Confirm with in S3 LB-1.
How is it possible that the ticket i had purchased early remain in waitlist but the second ticket i got confirmed.

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2008

In irctc reservation no option provide to book onward jurney tickwets, if any bady want to take onward jurney tickets( for exp. vskp to sc and sc to manmad) they Compulsory book theit tickets from railway counters only.

Hence please arrange onward jurney tickets booking specilty option in irctc reservation

• Mo
      30th of Mar, 2009

hi, sir this is mohd mushtaque ahmad, booked railway ticket on 29/03/2009 from new delhi to tatanagarjn by rajdhani exptess train no 2444 and i selected my choice of birth as u mention.I choose sl upper and sl lower as i m trevelling with my family.but after payment both the birth came upper.give me suggetion what to do now.pls reply me.thanx mushtaque.

• Sh
      29th of May, 2009

WHY WE DONT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TRAVEL FROM WL TICKET TAKEN FROM IRCTC.FIX THAT THE THROUGH IRCTC U CAN ONLY MAKE WL TICKET FROM IRCTCIF THE POSITION IS UNDER 100.

• Ra
      6th of Jun, 2009

sir i booked my reservation ticket for sewagram to itarsi, on dated 18/06/2009 which PNR no is 4519797714 this ticket booked date is 18/05/2009 . sir my complent is, inwhich time i book this tiocket your officale websit shown me available status but sir when i actuly booked i give wating 12&13 no.
    sir this no problame but when i show after 10 days in this time also u r sit show avalibilaty, what is this, i thing u r booking clerk corruped and he cheat me, what is problame u show and do better step for future, sir i booked my ticket in yavatmal office, thinking u . give me answer, i and very disappointed . thinking u.

• As
      26th of Sep, 2009

i would also like to bring to the notice of higher authority of Railaways, if possible Ms Mamata Banerjee that corruptions is at heights in Ballygunj Railaway reservation counter making people suffer for over 7 years now. we are waitaing for something good to happen but only see bittering days; ticket brokers are openly being given 12 -14 tickets at a single go when legitimate people stand in que; people inside counters directly say that there are no tickets when internet reservation shows availability; when ordinary people stand in que - railway people inside are busy booking tickets for agents...

When Ms Mamata has done or is doing so good we would like to see her take some action against the reservation counter in Ballygunj, Kolkata and if still nothing can be done at least close this counter as this is otherwise of no use for general people beyond making a channel for some brokers to cheat people and tarnish her image.

• Rk
      21st of Sep, 2010

EMAIL: rksindia@rediffmail.com Mob No. 097360-74753
    Dear Sir,

I was attempting to book tickets for myself and mywife by Kalka Shatabdi ( Trrain No.2011)from New Delhi to Kalka on the 25th Nov. 2010 and in the process electricity broke down. While a deduction has been made from my SB account No.19610100001499 with our Bank of Baroda (Debit No.2103440/MBBR0096198558 of Rs.600, the money has not been refunded in my Bank's account because in the history of my railway account, there is no booking for the 25th Nov. I will be booking in another attempt but please take action either to refund of this debit of Rs.600 or else booking should be confirmed for the 25th Nov..Your return reply will be highly appreciated.

RAMESH KUMAR SAXENA

• Su
      5th of Nov, 2011

Respected Sir/Maam
    Yesterday at around 4:30 pm in the evening i tried to book two ticket of chennai to howrah from my irctc user id SUMANKD007. After entering the sbi atm card details, when i clicked pay option, the page went on loading for five minutes and so, and finalyy showed some error message. When i tried to go back to the previous page, it was not working. I closed the browser. Now today, when i checked my balance around 930 rs were gone from sbi account. I logged on to the irctc id, and checked if the ticket is booked, but there was no history of boked ticket. So i want to lodge a complaint regarding this illegal money deduction from my account.

My IRCTC id: SUMANKD007