Indian Railways / misbehaviour and taking of bribe of tc
sir, i wish to lodge a complain against a tc/ booking clerk and dy. station manager of Gaya jn. (e.c.r.) i travelled from gaya to Howrah by train no. 3010 on 02.10.2010 vide ticket no. E [protected] and E.F.T. no. B577023. this ticket was issued by the TC/Booking clerk after demanding a bribe of Rs. 200/- which i had to give after all my protest failed. i went to Dy. Station manager to file a complain against the said corrupt booking clerk but to my utter dismay the dy. station manager of gaya jn. rudely rebuked me saying that the complain book is finished and he has no fresh copy of complain book and if i persist i shall not be able to purchase any ticket from the current booking counter. it is very shocking that a senior official of the largest railway network in the world could behave in such an appalling manner and disgusting behaviour.
you are hereby requested to please look into this matter at the earliest and take appropriate action against the officials to redeem the image of Indian Railways.
The Hon'ble Railway minister is also requested to please take this complain into her consideration and do the necessary action as she deems fit.
syed Tanvir Ahmed, Advocate
High court, Calcutta.
97/1D, Topsia Road, 3rd floor,
Mobile No. [protected]
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone