Indian Railway / double booking of same berth
I have booked a ticket of 9707 aravali express as on 8/9/2010.
The officer has charged me rs 300 for ticket (actual cost 239).
And the same ticket was aleady booked to other passenger.
My pnr no [protected]. s5 20.
Other passenger pnr no [protected] s5 20.
Incharged officer in train say do what you want. I want my refund back.
More Indian Railway Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone