Indian Postal(speed Post) / Nonrecipt of certificate by speedpost

India Review updated:

With great distress i am filing this complaint. My college Manipal College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences had dispatched my graduation certificate on 19.12.07 by the premium service the speed-post(Article No.-EK[protected]IN) , but as of today (i.e 04.01.08) i ve not received it.
Because of not having the certificate i lost a very good job opportunity
On tracking the movement by the postal website , it shows that it had reached Kolkata on19.12.07 itself .However as of today it has nor reached my hand. On doing telephonic enquiry postal staff were indifferent to my problem.
I am really disappointed by the Indian Post.
I hope some enquiry is done or atleast someone could tell me whom should we contact in this case . Help will be highly appreciated.

Comments

De
  19th of Jan, 2008
I have submitted important document to send Kolkata at jalpaiguri SPeed Post centre on 14/1/08,11.57 IST.Speed post letter no is -EWO18840249IN.Till today recipient did't receive that documents.
Aj
  13th of May, 2008
I participated in national level technical festival at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-SURAT(AUTOFEST-07)

AND GOT THE FIRST PRIZE IN CONSEPTULIZE EVENT the CERTIFICATE WAS BIT DELAYED BY THE INSTITUTE BUT

THEY FINNALY SEND IT ON 28-04-08 BUT I HAS NOT RECIEVED IT YET .PLESE TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE CONSIGNMENT NO. OF IT SO TO TRACK IT ON WEB

IT WAS SEND TO FOLLOWING ADDRESS

AJAY SINGH CO AMAR SINGH

HOUSE NO. 242, INDRAPURI, BHOLAKHERA

MANASNAGAR.

LUCKNOW-226023
Dr
  24th of May, 2008
Letter booked on 21-05-2008 at 18:32 from counter no. 2 op-code NLC no- SP ER010266436IN has not reached its destination till today. We request you to take urgent action.
thankyou.
Ms
  5th of Jun, 2008
I sent on letter on 3.6.2008  from Taramani Post office, Cehnnai, vide No.ET039550145IN to Bangalore address to K. Soundarya. So far it has not yet reached there. Please let me know what is the problem and when it will be delivered.Thank you, Satyanarayana M
Go
  24th of Feb, 2009
Hi,

I my sender posted a cover with photos on Feb 12th, i yet not received that cover. I am humble request to Indian postel to take appropriate action & 4 better services as well.

To Address:GOPI.GEDI C/O JOHN FERNANDE, DOORN0-E105, 106.KRISHNA APARTMENTS, PLOT NO-10, SECTOR-36, KAMOTHE, NAVI MUMBAI410209.

Regards

Gopi
As
  12th of Aug, 2012
I POSTED A LETTER ON DATE 07.08.2012 THROUGH REGISTERED POST NO RI024229699IN FROM BHOPAL TO MUMBAI. I WANT TO KNOW ITS STATUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

India Post / Department Of Posts Logo India Post / Department Of Posts