Indian Postal service / Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia
I am S. Sivaraja Mohan working with an esteemed Company in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. On 7th May 2008 11:07:13 AM, I had sent one Parcel (Carton) to India thru Saudi Postal Service (EMS Al-Bareed Al-Muntaz) and the Airway Bill No. CP352000300SA. The Post Office authorities said to me that, it will be reached within 10–15 days. But, till date (07 July 2008) not yet reach in the below address.
Moreover, so many times I enquired with the Post Office (Yanbu Al-Sinayah Branch, Saudi Arabia) concerned staffs, but I did not get any positive information and they could not able to find out the parcel whereabout. They told me that already we send to India, so check with your place (Receiving Place - India) Post Office. Also, we checked the concerned Post Office (Karingal-629157) they said that not yet reached the said Parcel.
So, I am humbly requesting you, please make the enquiry of the said Parcel whereabout and advise to concerned post office, arrange delivery the below address as soon as possible.
Mr. S.P. Shunmugam Asari
Thikkattu vilai House
Tholayavattam & Post
Karingal (via) – Pin. 629 157
Tamilnadu, South India
Tel. # [protected]
Your immediate action on this matter is greatly appreciated.
S. Sivaraja Mohan
More Indian Postal service Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- Speed Post India - Poor service! 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet