Indian Postal service / Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I am S. Sivaraja Mohan working with an esteemed Company in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. On 7th May 2008 11:07:13 AM, I had sent one Parcel (Carton) to India thru Saudi Postal Service (EMS Al-Bareed Al-Muntaz) and the Airway Bill No. CP352000300SA. The Post Office authorities said to me that, it will be reached within 10–15 days. But, till date (07 July 2008) not yet reach in the below address.
Moreover, so many times I enquired with the Post Office (Yanbu Al-Sinayah Branch, Saudi Arabia) concerned staffs, but I did not get any positive information and they could not able to find out the parcel whereabout. They told me that already we send to India, so check with your place (Receiving Place - India) Post Office. Also, we checked the concerned Post Office (Karingal-629157) they said that not yet reached the said Parcel.

So, I am humbly requesting you, please make the enquiry of the said Parcel whereabout and advise to concerned post office, arrange delivery the below address as soon as possible.

Mr. S.P. Shunmugam Asari
Thikkattu vilai House
Tholayavattam & Post
Karingal (via) – Pin. 629 157
Kanyakumari District
Tamilnadu, South India
Tel. # [protected]
Mob. [protected]

Your immediate action on this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thanking you

Very Sincerely,

S. Sivaraja Mohan

Comments

• Af
      12th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir
    I send M.O. In Zakir Nagar post office (New Delhi) to Bihar post office district madhepura but my parents did't got it M.O No is 1037. after 2 Month I complained in zakir nagar post office(New Delhi) but he ca't take any respone.
    This time I m very afraid pls let u inform me how get my mony
    Total Amount is 2, 000

• Pa
      11th of Jul, 2010

I am mohammed sattar my mobile no. 0503845503 email id sattarksa@gmail.com On 14jun2010 I had sent one Parcel (Carton) to India thru Saudi Postal Service (al blad jeddah). The Post Office authorities said to me that, it will be reached within 10–15 days. But, till date (10 July 2010) not yet reach in the below address.
    my bill no. CQ270023057SA
    to
    amroon w/oshabbir ahamed
    village &post chapar
    disst. muzaffarnagar
    state name uttar pardesh
    india

16th of Aug, 2010

I am MUJAHID ULLAH from jeddah, I had sent one Parcel (Carton) to India thru Saudi Postal Service my bill no. EQ270000192 The Post Office authorities said to me that, it will be reached within 10–15 days. But, till date 16/08/ 2010 not yet reach in the below address.

• Su
      14th of Oct, 2010

we checked the concerned post office and post parcel not yet reached (Postal ) number is (cm000516952sa) Parcel Delivered to Mumbai saki naka cargo on 25 September2010 (16.57.21)

• Af
      10th of Apr, 2011

i m anwar ali khan from ruwedha reyadh my cell no. 0559166378 and i had send one parcel (carton) to india thru saudi postal servvice my bill no. ep 913000785 sa the post office authorities said to me that, it will be reached 30 -35 days till date 10.04.2011 not yet reach in the below address... shahzad ali khan/prabhu laal jee varma .m.n 1235 mahaveer nagar 1st kota rajasthan pin code 324005 so i m humbly requesting you. please make the enquiry of the said parcel whereabout and advise to concerned post office, arrenge delivery the below address as soon as possible. the receiver cell no, is 00919571225737.00919785781837

• Ah
      18th of Jul, 2012

Sir,
    I would like to informed yout that my parcel not yet receive even after twenty five days Please do the need ful

parcel post *R2583002537SA*

• Fa
      30th of Nov, 2012

dear sir I have sent my parcel on 04 October through saudi post but yet It has not been delivered to my address please have a kind attention on this and contact ne on 09419712300 as soon as possible thankyou. parcel id CQ380023173SA.
    ayesha banoo
    bijbehara kashmir
    india
    pin code 192124

• Sh
      11th of Dec, 2012

I am Shaikh Akhtar bi Abid from plot no. 102/103 S.no. 442 Garib nawaz nagar near Quba masjid, Dhulia - 424001 M.S. India
    I had send one parcel (carton) to india thru saudi postal services my bill no. CQ392013505SA but my parcel not yet reach below address. pls make enquiry and contact this no. 9271425229 / 8624847143

• Ab
      1st of Jan, 2013

name abdul azeez aboobakkar mobi no 0560717911 frm riyadh soudi arabia. I have sent my parcel 1 cartoon on december 12 to India. Thru saudi postal service. Bill (track)no. CU120025343SA. Not yet recieve even after 19 days in the below adress
    id
    CU120025343SA
    abdul azeez . Almas burkha house
    THOKKOTTU . Opp mysoor bank (sbm)
    PIN : 575017 MANGLORE . Karnataka state
    phone 0824-2462888 -
    mob:9632642270 .

30th of Apr, 2013

Dear sir, i have sent parcel from Bahrain through EMS speed post to Amritsar address to Khalsa College post office on 28 march its duration was 5 days only . when i call on 8th april to Bahrain post office its with custom id is INDELB they given dispatch no too. after custom on13th April they told me its on destination location on 19th there is call from post office and on 22 April post office just try to hand over empty bag only .. on asking they just simply its its was empty when they received ... how is possible as they have to mention every details, its weight and description of item its amount... please help me where is my parcel and from which location its lost or still with custom please kindly help me do enquiry and contact Sandeep Singh 00199465383300(Amritsar) MY EMAIL..anzali_78@yahoo.co.in
    thanks...
    EMS TRACKING NO..EE010041296BH
    HARPREET SINGH, ( SANDEEP SINGH)
    C/O SINGH FOUNDATION
    PLOT NO. 2
    GURUHAR RAI AVENUE OPPOSITE KHALSA COLLEGE
    AMRITSAR...
    MOB..9465383300 / 9814905397

• Zu
      24th of Oct, 2013

Salam I am Zulfiqar from PAKISTAN ..During Hajj I had parcel 20 kg dates from Saudi post on 6 October 2012 at 3.3PM . But till today 24 October not yet reach ...kindly please take notice of my request ..kindly tell me any contact number from where I can get my Dates.

• Zu
      24th of Oct, 2013

Salam I am ZULFIQAR from PAKISTAN ..During Hajj I had parcel 20 kg dates from Saudi post on 6 October 2012 at 3.3PM . But till today 24 October not yet reach ...kindly please take notice of my request ..kindly tell me any contact number from where I can get my Dates...
    TRACKING NUMBER CQ238038010SA
    house no. 285, street no 14, Govt .Employee Coperative Housing society township Lahore..
    mobile no . 03004203168

10th of Sep, 2014

Dear sir,
    I want to grab your attention, I sent Parcel from SAUDI ARABIA to INDIA.
    ADD.
    VILL-KESATH
    POST- PANDYBARA
    VIA- CHOUPARAN
    DIST- HAZARIBAGH
    STATE-JHARKHAND
    INDIA-825406
    mob-+91-9693385808/8252699506
    Tracking no.: RP354312804SA, Dated-24 JUN-2014, THREE MONTH going to reach but not yet received.
    I humble request to you, please do the needful as ASAP.
    MY MOB. No: 966-552040145

Javed Aqbal

• Md
      1st of Mar, 2015

Sale kute kamine madarchod ho me 1 Samsung daus diya saudi arabiya to mumbai
    Randi ka bach 14 hajar rupee mang rha hai diye to mobile dega
    Madarchod indian government .tum ri maa ko chodu
    Kute india wale ...00966556441707 mera no mobile nhi mila to
    Me atank macha dunga india government .

• Ah
      29th of Sep, 2015

My name ABDUL SHABBIR I'll send a parcel
    01/09/2015 saudi arabia to india Andhrapradesh.Vishakapatnam
    Track number CP011259595SA not at deliverd this parcel.
    Plesae send me details mob number:- +966550993411

7th of Jan, 2016

My name.Mahmood RIyaz I'll send a parcel
    02/12/2015 saudi arabia to india kayalpatnam, Thoothukkudi dist, -628204
    Track number CU150132402SA not at deliverd this parcel.
    Plesae send me details e-mail momdriyaz@yahoo.com mob:-+966546527288

26th of Feb, 2016

sir
    i am natmus saquib working in dammam saudi arabia and i sent post parcel on 25th of january 2016 to india karnataka. still i have not received the parcel.after using the tracking number for tracking i get the message
    Jan 27, 2016
    09:00 pm
    Send item abroad (EDI-received)India Post International
    DAMMAM SORTING CENTRE, Saudi Arabia. what does this mean and where is my parcel gone enquiring in dammam the rep says it is forwarded and in mumbai and when i enquire it in india they say it is still in dammam help is appreciated

• Ra
      19th of Jul, 2016

My name Mohhamad Sagir I'll send a parcel
    23/06/2016 saudi arabia to India westBengal kolkata
    Track number CP016571500SA not yet deliverd this parcel. .kindly please take notice of my request
    Plesae send me details mob number:- +8338897343 please do as soon as possible

• Ra
      5th of Sep, 2016

Dear Sir, I sent a parcel from Jubail Post Office Saudi Arabia to Kerala with tracking number CP043606835SA on 4th August 2016, but I did not received the parcel so far. Kindly notice my request and do the needful to deliver at the earliest.

8th of Apr, 2017

Dear sir, I sent a parcel from Jubail central post office Saudi Arabia to Mumbai with tracking number CP043631021SA on 15th March 2017, but
    still not received the parcel so far.Kindly notice my request and please do the needful to deliver at the earliest

• Re