Indian Post / Stolen everything from a Registered Parcel

1 India Review updated:

Indian Postal system is a corrupted system, they have stolen everything from a Registered Parcel ( Parcel No - RP 1973). On the way someone opened the parcel from one side, stole everything, filled the parcel with garbages and packed again.

Comments

• Pr
      18th of Jul, 2007

I have money order done on 19/06/2007 mo no A398 of amount 1400/- Rs to kesariya bihar from daman it is 1 month passed for the money order but the money have not reached to my destination the concern officer does not answer from daman they say we have send it on the same day and we will accept no complain before 45 days and from kesariya they say we have not received the order now what should i do.

• Je
      3rd of Jan, 2008

HI,

I am really disappointed by the Indian Post. I dispatched a Packet on 26th Nov 2007 with the Parcel no: ei026696699 , it was delived only today it was a x mas gift,, he didnmt recive i thought he can use it on new year The destination was canada.The amount which is charged for international post was 668rs for 280 gramsand the irony is even after spending so much of money the parcel is not delivered and the worst part is there is no information online,when feeded the number it says :
    " Delivery information is not available at present.
    Please try again later " .
    The more ridiculous thing is the links for Complaint Registration dont work. It just doesnt let you submit the complaint and International destination cities are overlooked.
    This is just inacceptable, there are so many emotions attached with a gift sent out and when something like this happens its too sad. I hope some enquiry is done or atleast some could tell me whom should we contact in this case . Help will be highly appreciated. and i need a refund too

• Kn
      7th of Jul, 2008

Rgistered Post Parcel done on 23.6.08 at Sahakarnagar Post office India Pin 560092
    under ur receipt No AIR RP A. RR332263165TN to Arvind Nayak USA Pin 11102-1851 still not reached the addressee. Please look inot the aspect.

• Ck
      4th of Jul, 2012

Indian Postal staff are corrupt and dishonest.
    My experience especially with DLF Phase IV, Galleria Post office staff, an iPhone purchased on eBay was shipped... Tracked until leaving sorting facility and before reaching Local post office. I had been checking everyday for the parcel at the post office was told parcel not arrived. After 6 days of follow up decided to to a physical track of package to find the parcel was stollenn at the local post office.
    Now writing letters to superintendent since last 20 days and while I have been told inquiry completed and culprit found, I have not yet been given anything in writing.
    Don't know what to do