Indian Passport Office / Passport lost

1 India Review updated:

I Pallavi bhatnagar living in Indore, Madhya pradesh, India, lost my passport. and the worst part is i don't have my passport no. with me. plz tell me, how can i have the new copy of my lost passport.

Thanx
Regards,

Pallavi Bhatnagar.

Pa

Comments

25th of May, 2008

even my expired passport is lost and i don't know the number

• Pr
      9th of Jun, 2008

I had lost my laptop, credit card, Passport & Driving License while travelling in morning near by 4.00A.M. on 09.06.08.(case of Theft)
    I had requested to make a complain to train RPF & Rajpura GRP Police station, but nobody heard me & was suggesting me to go here & there.
    Only TTE had given me in writing that he had seen passport while checking E-ticket, nothing more then that.Train guard also not given me FIR Form.

My Details are as follows
    Passport No.- F 1660847
    Driving License No. 19288/99/bdl

Journey from Delhi-Ropar.
    Date of Journey- 08.06.08(At 11PM departed from delhi)
    Train Name- Una Himachal Express
    Train No - 4553
    Seat No/Coach No- A1/23

Please help me in this matter & suggest me how to make a complain for lost passport & get my duplicate passport.

Thanx & Regards,
    Prem chand Jain

• Vi
      27th of Nov, 2008

I regret to inform that I have lost a small attachee bag containing offce papers, passport, railway tickets, pan card during my train journey from Anand To Dadar ( Mumbai) by Gujarat Mail on 23rd Nov. night / 24th Morning S/3 SLEEPER CLASS COMPARTMENT, BERTH NO. 65. And the Bag was reported lost at Borivalli Station. The Complaint was lodgedat Railway police Station and The Police officer in charge have issued a Certificate of loss of the above. My Important Document, My indian passport bearing no. A6690941 is lost along with that bag.

PAN CARD NO. ACOPP5910C.

This information is issued for avoiding the misuse of the indian pass port.

• Sr
      5th of Nov, 2009

I am Srihari Bharadwaj currently living at Pune (Hinjewadi)
    My house was burgled and my Passport, Pan Card, Driving License, Marks Cards have all been stolen.

An FIR has been logged by me.

Passport No: G9790611

7th of May, 2010

My name is Dr Samar Chandra Datta living in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.
    My hand bag has been stolen from my car. The bag contained my passport no. G0667233 . FIR has been lodged with Madipur Police Chowki. Now I require a NCR for making duplicate passport. Please help me

• Su
      20th of May, 2010

my name is sumer chand i have lost my passport i have no passport no xerox copy and information about that kindly provide me my passport no ID so that i can apply for duplicate passport and FIR . some of my personal information related to passport given below:

Name sumer chand
    Apply place karnal

• He
      4th of Jul, 2010

hi,
    myself heena a patel from surat, i have lost my passport, with credit cards, my visa is ready for work permit, but in the way i lost my passport, we are trying to register FIR but we are not getting support from police station.

kindy suggest forward path for duplicate / or new passport against lost passport on urgent basis

Thanx & Regards

Heena Patel
    Surat

• Ba
      7th of Apr, 2011

I am Balasubramaniam P, i lost my Laptop and passport in Bus.(Trichy to Chennai Bus).
    I was complaint in Police station.
    But i don't know, how can i get again my properties.
    Suggest it

Regards,
    Balasubramaniam P

• Nk
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I am Mahuthu S, i lost my passport in Bus.(chennai to madurai).
    I was complaint in kottampatti police station.
    But i don't know, how can i get again my passport
    suggest it

with regards,
    Mahuthu.S
    9786203533

• Na
      10th of Jan, 2012

I Nazim Rizvi Village Ikrotia P O Asmoli Muradabad U.P India, lost my passport. and the worst part is passport no. J5728317. plz tell me, how can i have the new copy of my lost passport.
    plz let me know, how can i get the new copy of my passport or even if i can get my passport no. from passport office, so that i can submit all the needed documents at nearest office and i can get it back. Plz Find the attached Scen copy of passport.

• Na
      10th of Jan, 2012

i DARAKSHAN ZEHRA BAQRI Village Ikrotia P O Asmoli Muradabad U.P India, lost my passport. and the worst part is passport no. J5728317. plz tell me, how can i have the new copy of my lost passport.

• Su
      2nd of Jan, 2015

i Subramani venkatesh lost my passport ( H8921222 ) on 31st Dec 2014 in Local Train ( Tambaram to Chennai Beach ) in Egmore station at 12:15pm, kindly advise me on Duplicate Passport Procedure, so that i can apply it ASAP . Kindly find the attachment for My Passport Scan Copy .. Kindly do the needful

• Sr
      29th of Feb, 2016

I SRIKANTH RAO ANKOLA even my expired passport is lost and i don't know the number., Kindly advise me on duplicate passport
    procedure...