indian passport / DEALY IN ISSUING PASSPORT

1 India Review updated:

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/10/2010 through Passport collection centre, Tirupati. Enquiry was over one month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying BLANK. I had even sent SMS giving reference no., but no responce so far. My File No. A 371711 & Key No.[protected].

Comments

• Me
      26th of Jun, 2011

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/04/2011 through Passport collection centre, Tirupati. Enquiry was over two month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying before expected to be delivered before 30th .I am waiting for the last three months, same time one of my friend applied he received in one month .please look into this matter i am so eagerly waiting for my passport .So please consider this matter as a request and deliver the passport as soon as possible .File number TVM B016938-11 APPLICATION DATE 08-04-2011.

• Me
      26th of Jun, 2011

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/04/2011 through Passport collection centre, TRIVANDRUM. Enquiry was over two month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying before expected to be delivered before 30th .I am waiting for the last three months, same time one of my friend applied he received in one month .please look into this matter i am so eagerly waiting for my passport .So please consider this matter as a request and deliver the passport as soon as possible .File number TVM B016938-11 APPLICATION DATE 08-04-2011

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2011

SIR,
    I AM SHINY SURESHBABU.MY FILE NO IS Z401852. I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 28/4/2011 BUT I DIDNT GET MY PASSPORT.MY POLICE VERIFICATION IS OVER 3 MONTHS.
    SIR I AM DOING MY BSC NURSING IN GOVT' MEDICAL COLLEGE ALAPPUZHA MY COLLEGE
    VERIFICATOIN ALL SO COMPLETED ON AUG'16/2011.MY HOME VERIFICATION ALL SO COMPLETED ON MAY, 2011 NOW IT IS 7MONTH OVER AFTER SUBMISSION.SIR PLEASE
    DO NEEDFUL TO GET MY PASSPORT VERY URGENTLY.

THANKS