indian passportdelay in passport

Application Date : 10/14/2008
City : HYD
Status : OTHERS

GRIEVANCE : delay in passport

the status is there since last three months, i have forwarded several e mails with no reply any e mail, i have visited passport office in hyderabad after one year they told me that we have to submit annexure G, i have submitted, but untill now nothing is done. this is really torture. my son is an infant and 1 1/2 yr old it is more than one year now nothing is done, i humbly request to authorities to release the passport.

i am away from family for want of children passport.

your early action is higly appreciated.

thanks and regards
ravi

Comments

• Se
      Aug 27, 2010

My name is Selvam and I work for an IT company in Malaysia . I am writing this on behalf of my wife, who had applied passport in the month of July 15, 2010 and till date we haven’t received the passport.

File number: MDU-Z187946-10

Even more, the passport office contacts numbers are useless. manage to get an update from local SB office and they confirmed the report has been sent passport office a month ago ..

however the website it's not updated any info ...

please take an appropriate action to this .

By,
    A true tax paying Indian,

• Pa
      Oct 06, 2010

Respected Sir

I Jivesh Malhotra Father of krishna Malhotra passport File No - w000218. I am writing this complaint on the behalf of my son, who had applied for passport, but police verification is clear, we haven't received the passport.

Please take an appropriate action to this.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jivesh Malhotra
    [protected]

• Sh
      Mar 22, 2011

hi
    my name is shummy malhotra and i aplied for a passport on 24/11/2010. MY file no is M02782610
    the details is that Passport has been despatched by post on 08-02-2011 vide postal Registration Number 035161
    but i cannot receicve me passport please tell me what is the reason that i cannot receive the passport please inform me as soon as possible
    email id is [protected]@yahoo.in
    [protected]

• Mu
      Sep 12, 2011

Respected sir My name is IRFAN AHMAD, i had applied passport file no.L.K.O-z060498-11, on application date 27/07/2011, and i had completed my police verification, i had submitted all the concern documents but still now, i did not get my passport . plz. sir try to solve my problem... Emai id ; [protected]@gmail.com thank regards.. irfan ahmad ([protected], [protected])

• Su
      Sep 20, 2011

Hi
    This is Subhro Banerjee.I am giving the petition on behalf of my wife.The file number is -A057586.It was applied on 6/6/2011.Subsequest police verification was done on 15/08/2011.Still, the passport has not yet been delivered.I saw the online status.Its showing-"Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined
    ".Seeing this, I contacted my local DIB office.They said that they have already despatched the completed police report in all aspect to the passport office.And, there is no reason why the online status is giving such message.
    Kindly help me out with this.
    Regards-
    Subhro banerjee

• Mo
      Mar 11, 2013
    indian passport - delay in passport
    passport
    India
    [protected]@yahoo.com

i mohammed hafeez s/o mohammed moulana submited a passport for reneval on03/12/2012 file no hy3071686496312 till now ididnt receive my passport .police verification is also compleated.so please its my humble requst to look after it.

• At
      Mar 03, 2015

in Abudhabi, Passport renewal is taking too much time, I am working with almost all the state of Indian people but only passport renewal is delay for the Gujarat state people. Why it is delay because of no passport or no passport data online or what ? but why delay in renewal for GUJARAT STATE ?