Indian Passport Authority / Delay in Passport

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have applied the passports for my son and wife on the same day : 23-05-2008. I have recieved the passport of my wife but till now I did not receive my son's passport.
Policy enquiry also done but no use till today. His file reference number: C[protected] -- Hyderabad.

Kindly fast up the process and take necessary actions to issue the passport of my son.
Thanks & Regards
Jagadeesh

Comments

• Am
      26th of Aug, 2008

dear sir/ madam
    i have applied for my passport on the day: 26 may 2008. but till now i didn't receive my passport.
    policy inquiry had also done but of no use. my file reference number is: AO35577- Chandigarh.

kindly fast up the process and take and take necessary action to issue my passport. i will be very thankful to you for this.
    Amandeep Kaur Dhillon

• Ar
      13th of Sep, 2008

dear sir/madam
    i have applied for my passport on the day 19june2008.but till now i have not received my passport.
    policeinquiry is also not done till now my file no is H010749.
    please fast up the process and take any necessary action to issue my passport.thanking you.

15th of Sep, 2008

respected sir/madam

i want see my passport details in online. plz send me the url address if possible.

thanking you
    satyendra kumar

• Hp
      19th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir
    reg:DEL.W 417639/07 fvg H.P. GARG &DEL.W 417640/07 fvg A.P. GARG

we applied for passport in month of oct 2007, till now passport hv not been received.
    we hv alread phoned ABOUT 20 times to PRO DELHI and hv sent three fax dated 16/6/2008, 27/8/2008 & 9/9/2008, also one fax was sent to reginol passport office bikaji cama place on 27/8/2008.
    it was on 27/6/2008 when we received a querry from regional passport office where in we were required to send one photo duly pastted on the form sent by the office. we sent through reg. letter wide postal receipt no 569 dt8/7/2008 to BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE.
    it was 2/9/2008 Again an other letter was recev.from above office for again demanding to furnish SCAN FORM or only page 1 of form 1 with photo other wise the matter for passport will be close.
    we again contacted to PRO OFFICE DELHI and the office person who attented me, directed me to send the letter through fax to us and we send the fax on 27/8/2008 with all the detail of fax and the postal receipt to them sent earlary.
    the matter is still pending you are requested to persanally look into the matter.this for your kind infomation that we are sr. citizen and deservies your fav.

your, s fathifully

OI29-2227073

• Ka
      27th of Nov, 2008

Respected Sir/madam,

I have applied on 6-08-08 for my passport but till date i haven't received my passport. Police report had also done before 2 months.
    I have to go Dubai for my job in al-futaim group,
    pls do something for me asap.
    file reference no. - GZB-A031150-08

20th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am Manjunath Gownivari. I had submitted my application on 18/06/09. My file name is A010586 09 and DOB 20/07/81.

Last week i got a call from Passport offfice stating that, my file has been forwarded to Chief Scretariat for further approval. I think Mr. Jayaram has sent it to Scretariat.

I do not have the detials like whom to contact in chief and detials of dispatch.

Please let me where it is sent and how to reach them so i will reach them and speed up the case. It has been already delayed for more than 2 months.

Or kindly tell me whom should be contacted for more detials.

Kindly do the needful.

with regards
    Manjunath GN

• Ga
      21st of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I submitted the passport application on " 08-01-2010", the LIU and the Police verification has been successfully completed.
    The status shown on the passport status page says "Police Report has not been received." past 2 weeks.
    Kindly investigate the matter.

Details:

21st of Feb, 2010
    Indian Passport Authority - Non receipt of Passport
    India

Hello,

The status shown on the passport status page says "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined" past 2 weeks.
    Kindly investigate the matter.

Details: