Indian Oil Corportaion / fraud and scam

India Review updated:

I am holding gas connection no h25366 with hardev gas service 21, sadar bazar jallandhar cant punjab. I booked the gas on 25 jul 08. the cylinder has not been delivered till date. numerous tele calls on nos :- 2260287 and 5058647 have proved to be of no avail. the tele is not attended to although at times the message is, the no is busy but immediately there after it is not attended. the help line nos of ioc - customer service at chandigarh (nos:m [protected] and [protected]) are not attended.

I tried to ring up many times, at times the message is, the no is busy, and immediately there after the phone is not picked up.

This has happened many times in the past.
Av

Comments

Pr
  6th of Aug, 2008

Indian Oil Corportaion - Delay of refill supply
Indian Oil Corportaion
Ireland
www.iocl.com/

My consumer number is 18269. I have booked a refill on 04 Jul 08 with Anu Gass Agency, Chavakkadu, Trichur, Kerala state but till to date i have not received the refill.More than 30 days passed and the staff on inquiry reluctant to answer the queries.
Ra
  15th of Aug, 2008
My consumer number is 11826. I have booked a refill on 24/25 Jul 08 with Keseri Gas Agency, (Ph No-0657-2370883)Adiyapur-I, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand state but till to date i have not received the refill.More than 20 days passed and the staff on inquiry reluctant to answer the queries and Staff told my your gas is deleiverd on 31-07-2008 to me.

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation