Indian Oil Corporation firstcapsFix_callbackas) / complaint against dealer of gas agency

IN Review updated:

Repected Sir

My name is Lenin I am an authorized gas connection holder of M/s Cosatal Gas Agency, 6/226 P & Q Gods Own Building, Valappu, Malippuram P.o.Vypin, Ernakulam, Kerala, Pin-682508 . My consumer number is 2424. Since last July 13th 2009 i have booked for gas and the booking no is 2929. but till date ie. on [protected] days ) they have'nt delived a single cylinder to us. when we phone several times regarding this, they will neither not take the phone nor tell us to come and take the cylinder if we want .

So sir please take necessary actions against the above mentioned Agency.

Thanking you

Vypin, Ernakulam,
Kerala District.
Ph.[protected]

Le

Comments

• Ar
      Sep 09, 2009

sir, myself arun k sharma from aligarh (amu) there is a petrol pump at gt road near dev motors(mauti suzuki show room ) named as KHAIR VALA PETROLIUM IS INVOLVE in the corruption usualy they cheat with the customer by giving petrol 900 ml and charge the price of 1 ltr. and also rude behavior with the customers.

• Pr
      Dec 12, 2009

Hi,
    I have faced similar problem in Ahmedabad.
    Please see attached complaint I have given to IOCL.
    I would like to know more about what further actions we can take.
    thanks,
    Pratik

• Ra
      Dec 15, 2009

My name is Kamla Prasad Sharma. I m a n authorized gas connection holder of M/s K2 International, 252-A, Pocket 'N' Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076. My customer number is 35235. I am facing problem with booking my cylinder, all the numbers given for booking are continuosly engaged. They are showing no response towards this. Kindly, help me in this case. My contact number is [protected].

Jan 07, 2010

Repected Sir

My name is Pradip Kumar Paul, I am an authorized gas connection holder of M/s Cantonment Gas supply, 38A/a, J. N. Tiwari Rd, Dum Dum Cantonment, Kolkata -28. My consumer number is 228720. Since last 23rd December 2009 I have booked for gas physically but till date ie. on 07.01.2010 (15 days ) they have'nt delived a single cylinder to us. when we meet them regarding this, they always confirmed me and say "today you will get your cylinder", more than five times they said such words and never they receive any phone call.

So sir please take necessary actions against the above mentioned Agency.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    Pradip Kumar Paul
    139, Sukanta Sarani Bye Lane,
    Badra, Kolkata - 79
    Cust.No. 228720

• Ra
      May 21, 2011

Dear, sir my name Rajkumar Agrawal I am authorized gas connection holder no, 11743 hai Since last 28/04/2011 I have booked they have not delived a Single cylinder to us booking no, 8202 date 21/05/2011 tak not supley plese
    Thanking you Gas agensey Name
    jay Nayrean Gas Sarves

Rajkumar agrawal ShuagNagar Secter No, 1 Firozabad
    HouseNo6, GaliN09/3 Durga Nagar Firozabad
    Mob.No, [protected]

• Vi
      Jun 27, 2011

Dear Sir,
    My name is Pritpal Singh and my Consumer No. is 05146. I booking a single gas cylinder on 29.05.2011 by automatic refill booking system and my registration reference No. is 208831 and cash memo no. is 5102. my delear are not deliver to cylinder to yet time. my delear name is Hasnshewari Gas service and phone no is [protected].

Please kindly take neccessary action.
    my e-mail id is vicky25.[protected]@rediffmail.com

P.O. - Sahaganj, Dist - Hooghly
    Pin - 712104 (W.B.)

• Sb
      May 26, 2014

Worst service from Dumdum Cantonment Indane Gas Supply.

Dear Sir,
    We are fed up with Indane gas supply of dumdum Cantonment. Every time they become late to deliver or do not deliver saying that consumer are not available at home. This is the worst service from Indane Gas Supply.

Please stop the drama of Dumdum Cantonment Indane Gas Supply.

Regards,
    Sandeepan Biswas.
    MTL appt. 107 KMD road,
    Consumer No-229927
    Mob [protected]

• Go
      Jul 07, 2014

To, The Marketing Manager, Indian Oil Corporation, Indian Oil Bhawan, Dhakuria, Kolkata - 31 Respected Sir, With due respect I Goutam Chabri Now residing at Vill+PO - Kushberia, PS - Uluberia, Dist - Howrah is a regular customer of Indian Oil LPG of Bani Gas Agency, Birshibpur, Uluberia, Howrah bearing consumer No. 1679. since long I am not received the supply of gas in a responsible time. Sometimes the date of booking differed by the agency and supply becoming in ordinate delay. They also not supply me the number of gas booking. In the month of June 2014 I have booked the gas on 19-06-14 over phone but till date I have not received any LPG Gas cylinder. Sir, I being a police officer can hardly persue the matter. My family members suffer a lot for this. In the above circumstances I seek you kind intervention so that I can get the gas regularly. Yours faithfully, Goutam Chabri, LPG Consumer No. 1679, Uluberia, Howrah.

• Dear Lenin,

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.

IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its www.indane.co.in website. We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined time frame. Alternatively, you can also ring up our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.

Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices spread across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our corporate website (www.iocl.com) at http://www.iocl.com/CustomerSeviceCellsN.aspx