Indian Money Collecting Agent Of Interlink Expresscourier Services. Manchester, U K. / cheating

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that, MR. PRAVIN DSOUZA, an SAVINGS ACCOOUNT HOLDER of STATE BANK of INDIA, MALLIKATTA Branch, MANGALORE< KARNATAKA, INDIA.

A/c No. is [protected].

I have deposited Rs. 29, 200/- on 29 April, 2008 & Rs. 1, 38, 700/- on 05 May, 2008 to release a Parcel Pack from U K, through INTERLINK EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES, 96, MANCHESTER ROAD, M28, 3FU, U K .

Mr RALON PRASLEY (DELIVERY OFFICER), instructed to deposit money for Rs. 29, 200/- as Courier Charges and the second one that is Rs. 1, 68, 700/- as VAT charges of H M R C, GOVT> of
U. K.

When I received from 2 HOAX Calls from Mr. RALON PRESLEY on 07 May, 2008, one at about 01: 30 P M (IST) and @nd one at about 04 : 04 P M.In this two calls in my Mobole No +[protected], displayed no numbers, only "PRIVATE NUMBER" and when I tried to save the same I found in the "option" of my Mobile Phone 1) Time of call 2) Delete.

After that I sent anenquery to the INTERPOLE HELPDESK, they replied No such email is there and do not deposit money any more and call your local Authority.
E-mail is : info@interlinkexpresssecurity.com

I shall request you to verify about Mr DSOUZA and SEAL the A/c immediately fromyour end. MR PRAVIN DSOUZA 's PAN : ANUPD 4063 H, Pl. make an inquiry so that I can get back my money at least.

I deposited the money to STATE BANK of INDIA, JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY Branch, KOLKATA 700032 (Amount of deposit is Rs, 29, 200/- & Rs. 1, 68, 700/- amounting to Rs 1, 87, 900/-)

Yours Faithfully,

BIMAL CHANDRA BASU

Comments

11th of Jul, 2008

Hi dear Sir
    Pravin Disuza
    I need to pay on your A/C regading from Mr.Mark Eric according to Lottery?
    You know about it are not?