indian gas ghaziabad / new connection for lpg gas

1 India Review updated:

not getting new gas connection, passed 15 days
I resident of II -E, 4C, KAMANA VAISHALI ghaziabad applied for new connection for BHARTGAS connection in 13th may, it has been passed approx. 15 days but till the date i went to brij vihar gas agency for asking about my connection i was surprised to hear the same answer every time that they r not issuing new...

Comments

• Va
      30th of Jul, 2008

My daughter is a student in Chennai living in Thiruvanmyuar she already got the gas in January 2008 now for refill its takes her more than a month what kind of service you are providing the customer.
    And she only has one cylinder can you please try to provide another extra cylinder as well.

• Go
      11th of Nov, 2008

long delay in cylinder delivery
    CYLINDER NOT SUPPLIED
    SIR,
    Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S :
    Balaji gas Service, ( Indian Gas)
    Magar para road,
    P.O Bilaspur,
    Distt: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, Pin code:495001
    Agency Ph No:07752-238955
    Booked On 20/10/2008.
    I have contacted them sevral times personally because their respose on phone is
    very rare. Till today I have not received the cylinder.

I request you to please look into the issue.
    Hope an early & necessary action.
    Thanks,
    Gouri Dutta

5th of Dec, 2010

Respected sir, I got transferred to AmalapuramEast godavari dist, Andhra pradesh from visakapatanam dist, Andhrapradesh. I've submitted my cylinders and regulator to Bharat Gas Agency at my previous residency. Also collected all necessary documents. Now from last more than one month I'm struggling for transferring my connection to Amalapuram(Mohan enterpries Agency). Saying non availability of online information, I'm not getting the connection. I don't understand why Bharat Gas people cares more vendors than customers.
    Pl help because everybody knows about the importance of GAS, now my life becoming miserable.