Indian Cloth Store / this lehenga is not what I ordered

1 Ahmedabad Gujarat, India

These guys are absolutely ridiculous. I'm a UK buyer. 5'1 and very petite (size 6) so as you can imagine I struggle with buying lehenga's that fit properly. The only option for me is to buy it unstitched and get it tailored to my size. I ordered my lehenga from them on 2nd May 2017 with the expected delivery date of 22nd, plenty of time for me to get it tailored for my wedding. 22nd came and still nothing. I contacted them to find out where it was only to be told it had a defect and they are making another one which will take another 20 days, seriously not what I need when I'm already stressing about the wedding. It has finally arrived and surprise surprise it's not what I ordered. They sent me a fully stitched lehenga, skirt size 10 (actually is probably a size 14 UK) and an XL blouse (size 16 UK). When I emailed them to complain and ask for a refund they told me they can't see what the problem is and that I can still get it tailored. The embroidery on the blouse is on the two outer edges so if I get it sewn in there's not going to be much left on the outside. I have asked them for a full refund only to be told that I need to return it for them to refund me. I have looked at the T & C's and yep you guessed it, I have to pay for that too and they won't reimburse that. This place is an absolute joke. If you're looking for a place that will happily take hundreds of £ and delivers you absolute rubbish then you've come to the right place. Trust me don't waste your time or money. It's not worth it. The customer service team are absolutely abysmal too. They basically call you a liar even though you send them pictures as proof of what they sent. I wouldn't even give it a star if that was an option.

An