INDIABULLS SECURITIES L.T.D / Agra-Branch MANAGER RAJEEV-FRAUD and FALSE commitment-CC to PAMELA S

1 India Review updated:

FRAUD AND FALSE COMMITMENT BY AGRA INDIABULL B.MANAGER RAJEEV

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is a complain regarding DP and securities related issues , Agra office Client id Ag363
I had given Indiabull paybalbe draft of 450000,agaist that i had purchased 30 Lnt shares
i dont know i m still facing Moneyshortage , and securities were deducted from the
Exchange , there is no manager here to whom i will communicate...others executive is not giving
any response.They expoiting me .if u want ill give further clarification.They all are not doing
proper work nor they r treating there customer efficiently.we r facing so many problem regarding our
securities n also not getting proper response.the manager is in leave hence nobody esle is there to give a proper
responce.he torchers us daily on phone that u r having money shortage in ur a/c.but no such problem is there in case
of money.One of the employee called AMIT abuse us n says so many such things.

With regards
Manish Goyal
[protected]
Cleint id - 10546776
Trading ID - AG363

Comments

• Ab
      16th of Jan, 2008

I think you u should aproach the consumer forum , this may be a time consuming process and you may not gain much out of it, but you will be able to teach IndiaBulls a lesson, beacuse they are the modern times baniya who will suck the blood out of there borrowrs, they are the people who have no principle, no ethics the will about turn on there words in a minute, the most untrust worth company award if given should go to this company.

• Sh
      1st of Feb, 2008

I agree with your statement about false commitments made by Indiabulls executives, RM and even Branch M. M also facing the same problem. I had demat account with Indiabulls and this is really a bad experience that i issued a cheque in favour of Indiabulls Securities Ltd, the amount had been debited from my bank account. Seven days has gone but still it had not been updated in my account. It shows zero withdrawable cash. When i want to trade, i cannot trade. M fed-up such bull ###. Branch manager and RM has joined hands. When i make a call, they will not receive it. They are trying to mis-present the things. Even their customer care are also ready to listen me.

Enough is enough. M not going to bear more. I had given them notice to solve this issue next within 5 days else consumer court is the only option for me. M nt going to leave these greedy people who are ever ready to earn their brokerage but cannot solve their customers query.

• Si
      10th of Dec, 2008

yes it is right,
    the customer service at indiabulls sucks.
    i had a complaint about the employs at the branch not replying to my call and they have not made my account yet even when it has already been more than 22 days.
    when i call the head office and complaint about the behaviour of their staff they on the contrary start firing at me saying that ur so and so document needs to be changed and so on..
    if there was a problem with documents why doesnt my brach manager contact me and ask for another ones?
    why does it has to come out from the head office only when i complain of not getting good service...
    they just trying to put the blame on me...

• Su
      12th of Oct, 2009

plz sir send me agra office number
    my email id is( sudhir_itj@hotmail.com)